Juicy Chemistry Papaya, Apricot & Mandarin- Organic Soap For Dull & Tanned Skin- 90gm/3.17oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
The powerful healing and anti-oxidant properties of Papaya are harnessed in this soap with a blend of essential oils that help remove all traces of dry and flaky skin and leave it hydrated. Mandarin helps neutralize the harmful toxic effects of free radicals and skin look younger and healthy. Lemon helps brighten skin and lighten blemishes.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, fresh Papaya juice, organic botanicals, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
This intensive soap bar with hydrating botanical extracts helps hydrate and rejuvenates skin to reveal soft and smooth skin. Its effective formula helps quench dry, parched skin.
Papaya acts as an exfoliating agent and helps in removing dead skin leaving it glowing and imparting a radiant complexion when used on daily basis. The enzymes in Papaya help in reducing spots and mild scars.
Nutrient rich Apricot Kernel oil contains a high percentage of fatty acids and vitamin E which makes it deeply nourishing. It is ideal for sensitive skin, and penetrates deeply to soothe irritated skin.
High Vitamin C content in Mandarin, Orange and Lemon makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin.
- Gently cleanses and detoxifies skin
- Brightens the skin
- Removes tan
- Prevents signs of ageing and fades scars and marks
- Enriched with Papaya Juice, Apricot Kernel Oil, Mandarin Oil
- Ideal for dry and mature skin types
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Papaya Juice: Vitamin C rich papaya helps fight off free radicals that damage the skin's collagen and elastin. Papaya is also beneficial for lightening skin spots and removing tan from your skin due to the several enzymes it contains. Presence of Vitamin A helps remove dead skin cells and keeps the skin soft and supple. The alpha hydroxyl acids in it help dissolve dead skin cells to prevent signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: The oil extracted from apricot (Prunus armeniaca) is similar in properties to salmon oil. It contains a high percentage of fatty acids and vitamin E which makes it deeply nourishing for skin use. Natural apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. This also contains Vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process.
- Mandarin Essential Oil: Mandarins contain Vitamins A, B, and a high level of Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. It can provide 80% of your total daily vitamin C requirement. This makes skin look younger and healthy. Mandarin oil is also found to be helpful in regenerating cells and tissues.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Lemon (Citrus limon) essential oil is extracted from the rind of lemons. It has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: High Vitamin C content in Orange makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin.
- Shea Butter: Hydrates and nourishes skin deeply, protecting skin from dryness and dullness. Easily absorbed by skin, it also helps prevent infections.
- Mango Butter: Abundance of essential fatty acids in Mango butter helps hydrate and restore skin tone and elasticity. It also helps repair sun damaged/mature skin.
- Castor Oil: Great for dry skin conditions, its fatty acids help restore natural moisture and keeps bacteria away.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The olive tree is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Sodium Oliviate**, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Distillate*,Carica Papaya Leaf Extract*, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium Mangoseedate**, Sodium Castorate**,Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*,Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Essential Oil*,Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil*,Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil *, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** used during saponification none remain in the final products
Best Before 9 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Wet your face with lukewarm water. Work up lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Follow this up with your favourite JC moisturizer to lock in the goodness.
Ensure that the soap is drained well after use.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.