Buy 100% Natural and Organic Hair Oils Online In India at the Best Prices
Organic hair oils are a 100% blend of select carrier oils and essential oils that are formulated to deeply moisturise and deep condition the scalp, stimulate the follicles, strengthen the roots, and address various hair concerns like hair fall, loss, damage, and breakage.
A weekly or bi-weekly hair oiling ritual helps deliver essential fatty acids and vitamins to the scalp that are important for overall hair health. Gentle massaging with the fingertips also promotes better circulation to the follicles ensuring stronger, healthier strands.
Benefits of Using Organic and Natural Hair Oils
Hair oiling is one beauty ritual that has been passed down through generations since time immemorial and for all the right reasons. Here are some benefits of incorporating natural and organic hair oils into your routine:
- Fortifies the scalp - organic hair oils are a blend of nourishing plant oils that are abundantly rich in essential fatty acids. They help replenish dry scalp and condition damaged strands.
- Promotes better circulation - some organic hair oils have stimulating properties that help improve blood circulation to the scalp. This not only helps you relax but also strengthens the hair follicles and promote longer hair growth.
- Aids in hair fall control - massaging with organic hair oils can help control hair fall with regular use and also prevent the occurrence of split ends.
- Calms itchy, dry scalp - some organic hair oils exhibit potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. They help relieve itchy scalp and support dandruff control.
- Delay premature greying - ayurvedic and organic hair oil blends are enriched with natural ingredients that help restore and preserve the natural hair color of the strands. However, it is imperative to note that these oils do not reverse the existing grey hair.
When and How to Use An Organic and Natural Hair Oil
Here's how you can incorporate an organic hair oil into your hair care routine.
- Take a generous amount of the hair oil enough to cover your scalp and strands. Remember to NOT soak your hair in oil.
- Divide your hair into different sections and start massaging the oil into the scalp slowly working your way down to the lengths. Be gentle with the massage.
- Leave it on for at least an hour, or overnight for better results.
- Wash off with a shampoo and follow up with a conditioner.
- Repeat once or twice a week as per your convenience.
Juicy Chemistry's Range of Natural and Organic Hair Oils
Juicy Chemistry offers a range of Ecocert Certified Organic and Natural Hair Oils formulated with select plant oils sourced directly from their source delivering rich and potent nutrients to the scalp. These hair oils are formulated with select ingredients to target different concerns and promote healthier, shinier, and longer hair.
Guide to Juicy Chemistry Organic and Natural Hair Oils
Chilli, Horsetail, and Blackseed Hair Oil - Formulated with stimulating chilli seed oil, mineral-rich horsetail herb, and strengthening blackseed oil, this certified natural and clinically proven blend potentially helps with supporting hair growth and controlling hair fall. This natural hair oil is to be applied only on the scalp.
Marula, Argan, and Lavender Hair Oil - Formulated with moisturising carrier oils and calming essential oils, this certified organic hair oil helps deep condition the scalp and strands. It also helps prevent hair fall and breakage. This organic hair oil is to be applied on both scalp and lengths.
Hibiscus, Amla, and Bhringaraj Hair Oil - Formulated with thirteen ayurvedic herbs and coconut oil, this certified organic hair oil not only conditions and fortifies the hair but also helps restore the natural colour of the strands and delaying premature greying. This organic hair oil is to be applied on both scalp and lengths.
Sacha, Inchi, Lemon and Peppermint Hair Oil - Formulated with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory plant oils, this certified organic hair oil helps calm itchy scalp and control dandruff. This organic hair oil is to be applied only on the scalp.
Cold Pressed Castor Oil - Enriched with essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, cold-pressed castor oil helps deeply fortify the scalp and support healthy hair growth.
Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil - The DHT-blocking cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil helps support hair growth and control hair fall with regular use.
Cold Pressed Neem Oil - The antibacterial cold-pressed neem oil helps relieve scalp irritations and promotes healthier scalp.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the best hair oil for hair growth?
Our Chilli, Horsetail and Blackseed Hair Oil is clinically proven to promote hair growth and combat hair fall.
- Best hair oil for dandruff and itchy scalp?
Our Sacha Inchi, Lemon, and Peppermint Hair Oil is best suited to scalp with itching and dandruff concerns.
- Recommended hair oil for dry and frizzy hair?
Our Marula, Argan, and Lavender Hair Oil is best suited for dry, frizzy and damaged hair types.
- Does the Chilli, Horsetail and Blackseed Hair Oil works for Hair Loss?
Yes, it may help but results may vary from individual to individual. It is also recommended to consult with your physician in case you're undergoing any treatment.
- Recommend a good hair oil for hair regrowth?
Our Chilli Horsetail and Blackseed Hair Oil may support hair regrowth, however it is recommended to understand the root cause as it may affect the results.