Buy 100% Certified Organic and Natural Toner for Face Online in India at the Best Prices
Incorporating a face toner in your skincare routine is as important as cleansing and moisturising the skin. A face toner is a skincare product that helps improve skin texture, reduce the appearance of open pores, and promote better absorption of moisturiser/facial oils, to hydrate and soothe the skin. It also helps restore the pH balance of the skin.
Benefits of using an organic toner
The simplest skincare routine one can follow is a basic CTM routine where “T” refers to the toner. A hydrating toner is used post-cleansing as the second step to help restore the skin’s pH and replenish the skin barrier. Let’s have a look at the different benefits a face toner has to offer -
Face toners help restore the skin’s natural pH which tends to disbalance post-cleansing. Even water (that has neutral pH) is known to temporarily alter the skin’s pH.
- Improve Skin’s Texture & Tonicity
A face toner has astringent properties that help improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of enlarged pores over time.
- Hydrate & Soothe the Skin
Organic hydrating toners are also nourishing to the skin. They help soothe and calm dry, parched, and sun-damaged skin.
- Promote better penetration of Skincare Products
Our skin tends to absorb moisturiser and facial oils better when it is damp. A face toner helps facilitate the same and keeps skin moisturised for long hours.
- Improve Skin’s Brightness and Glow
A natural toner like our Bulgarian Rose Water is proven to improve skin’s brightness over time and restore its natural glow.
- Control Acne & other Skin Inflammations
A face toner rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties helps control acne and soothe inflammation caused by breakouts.
When and How to Use an Organic Face Toner?
Here is how one can incorporate a face toner/mist in their skincare routine -
- Use your hydrating toner as the middle step between cleansing and moisturizing.
- Spritz the mist directly onto the face and let it absorb. Keep your eyes closed when spraying and place the bottle a few inches away from your face. You can repeat this step once, twice, thrice, or up to seven times before applying the moisturiser or facial oil.
- Use a face toner day and night for the best results.
- You can also use it during the day to refresh and rejuvenate tired and dull skin.
Juicy Chemistry Face Toners
Our natural toners for face or floral waters are extracted from purest, ethically sourced, certified organic ingredients employing the steam distillation method. As steam distillation requires a low boiling point as opposed to simple distillation, it reduces the decomposition of temperature-sensitive compounds and ensures all the nutrients are intact in the end product. They are pure hydrosols with nothing added or taken away!
Guide to Juicy Chemistry Face Toners
Bulgarian Rose Water - Clinically proven to brighten skin tone, our rose water is a hydrating toner with skin-brightening benefits. Damask Rose distillate helps support cell regeneration and restore the skin's natural glow.
Aloe Vera Water Toner - this soothing and hydrating toner helps soothe and calm the skin. It helps repair sun damage and is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
Frequently Asked Questions!
- Is it okay to use organic toners multiple times a day?
Yes, one can use face toners multiple times a day. It helps hydrate, nourish and replenish the skin.
- How to store our pure organic toners?
Organic and natural toners are more fragile and subject to rapid degradation than their essential oil counterparts due to lower concentration of antibacterial properties. Here’s your guide on How to store pure hydrosols!
- What is the shelf life of JC’s pure face toners?
Our natural toners for face have a tested shelf life of 9 months from manufacturing and 6 months of opening. As these are preservative free products, we recommend using them as fresh as possible for best results.
- Can face toners be used for Body and Hair?
Yes. One can use our organic toners to instantly refresh the skin and rejuvenate the scalp.
- Best face toner for dry skin and oily skin?
Both our organic toners are suitable for both dry and oily skin types.
- Which is the best toner for combination skin?
Both Bulgarian Rose Water and Aloe Vera Water are suitable for combination skin.