Buy 100% Natural and Organic Hair Conditioner Online In India at the Best Prices
Organic and natural hair conditioners are essential in a holistic hair care routine as they cater to diverse hair concerns such as dryness, dullness, breakage, and damage. An organic hair conditioner moisturises the strands to reduce dryness and smooth out frizz. It also adds shine to lackluster hair and creates a protective layer to prevent damage from exposure to environmental stressors.
Typically used post shampooing, a conditioner also contains cationic cleansing ingredients that help get rid of the oily elements from your hair shaft and thereby restore the moisture lost during cleansing.
Benefits of Using Organic and Natural Hair Conditioner
A hair care routine is incomplete without a conditioner. They play a vital role in replenishing the lost moisture and deeply nourishing the hair strands. Here are some popular benefits of incorporating natural and organic hair conditioners into your routine:
- Helps manage frizz - organic hair conditioners are formulated with intensely nourishing ingredients that help combat the frizz and dryness to reveal smoother, softer, and shinier hair.
- Makes hair more manageable - natural hair conditioners help soften the hair and smoothen the knots and tangles making it easier to comb through the lengths.
- Restores shine - made with essential fatty acids rich ingredients, organic hair conditioners help restore shine to dull and lifeless hair.
- Prevents hair fall and breakage - natural hair conditioners also help strengthen the hair strands thereby reducing hair breakage from mid lengths.
- Protects against damage - organic hair conditioners create a protective shield around the hair and helps deflect environmental pollutants that can potentially strip off the moisture and dry out the hair.
When and How to Use An Organic and Natural Hair Conditioner
Here's how you can incorporate an organic hair conditioner into your hair care routine.
Rinse-off Hair Conditioner:
- After shampoo, squeeze out the excess water from the strands.
- Take a generous amount of the organic hair conditioner on to your palms and spread it evenly through the hair lengths.
- Let it sit for 5-7 mins and then rinse with water. Rinse again if required.
Leave-in Hair Conditioner:
- Take a tiny amount of organic hair conditioner on to palms and apply on completely dry hair.
- Gently massage the hair ends and smooth over the length of the hair.
- Use whenever required, only on hair length. It is not recommended for scalp.
Juicy Chemistry's Range of Natural and Organic Hair Conditioners
Juicy Chemistry offers a range of Ecocert Certified Organic and Natural Hair Conditioners formulated with select plant ingredients to manage dry, frizzy, unruly and damaged hair.
Guide to Juicy Chemistry's Organic and Natural Hair Conditioners
Repair and Restore Hair Conditioner - Formulated with ultra-hydrating Barley Stem Water and moisturising plant oils, this organic hair conditioner deeply conditions the hair strands, helps repair damaged cuticles, and makes hair softer, smoother, and more manageable.
Camellia, Amla, and Apricot Post Hair Wash Frizz Control Balm - Formulated with moisturising plant butters and oils, this organic hair conditioner adds a radiance to the hair and makes it more manageable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Juicy Chemistry hair conditioners for men and women?
Yes, our organic hair conditioners are suitable for both men and women alike.
- Which is the best hair conditioner for dry and frizzy hair?
Both rinse-off and leave-in organic conditioners help manage dry and frizzy hair.
- How often should one use organic hair conditioners?
It is recommended to use organic hair conditioners twice or thrice a week as per your convenience.
- Best hair conditioner for damaged hair?
Both of our organic hair conditioners help repair damaged hair.