Buy 100% Natural and Organic Body Butters Online In India at Best Prices
Body butters are used as the last step of the body care routine. It helps replenish the lost moisture during the cleansing process and keeps skin soft, supple, and smooth throughout the day.
Natural and organic body butter creams are a concoction of organic plant butters and oils that help replenish skin's fat lipids and lock in moisture for long hours. They also help promote even, glowing, and radiant skin.
Benefits of using an organic body butter
A body butter or moisturiser is an essential step of any body care regimen as it helps seal in the moisture into the skin which is essential for the skin's overall health. Here are some primary benefits of using a natural and organic body butter:
- Maintains skin's elasticity - an organic body butter is occlusive in nature i.e., it creates a barrier and does not allow the moisture to escape. This helps keep the skin soft and supple and also maintains the skin’s elasticity in the long run.
- Delays premature ageing - regular use of organic body butters in your AM and PM routines helps prevent the rapid degradation of collagen and elastin fibers thereby slowing down the ageing process.
- Prevents TEWL and dehydrated skin - regular use of organic body butter creams helps fortify and strengthen the skin barrier to prevent transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Deeply moisturises - healthy skin is one that is deeply moisturised and nourished with fortifying ingredients and an organic body butter helps achieve just that.
- Prevents appearance of stretch marks - an organic body butter cream keeps the skin deeply moisturised and nourished thereby maintaining the elasticity of the skin. It supports considerably in preventing and reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
When and How to Use a Body Butter?
Here’s how you can incorporate an organic body butter cream in your everyday body care routine:
- Scoop out a small amount of body butter and spread it on clean palms.
- Apply on the body and gently massage in circular motions until fully absorbed.
- Apply an additional layer to extra dry patches such as the surface of elbows and knees.
Note: Pure and organic body butters are rich and concentrated therefore a tiny amount goes a long way.
Juicy Chemistry Organic Body Butters
Juicy Chemistry offers a range of Ecocert Certified Organic Hair Body Butters formulated with select plant butters and oils that are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants that deeply moisturise, nourish, and fortify the body skin. These organic body butter creams help maintain a healthy, radiant skin and prevent the appearance of stretch marks with regular use.
Guide to Juicy Chemistry's Organic Body Butters
Neroli, Rosehip, and Tamanu Body Butter - this organic blend helps promote a more even skin tone, improves the skin's texture and prevents stretch marks.
Fig, Vanilla, and Blood Orange Body Butter - this invigorating organic blend deeply moisturises the skin, reduces oxidative stress, and helps soothe the skin.
Jasmine, Lemon, and Tea Body Butter - this organic blend deeply moisturises the skin, replenishes the skin's barrier, and prevents the loss of moisture.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the best body butter cream for dry and oily skin?
Our organic body butters are suitable for all skin types. However, we recommend taking a lesser quantity for oily skin types.
- Go-to body butter for stretch marks?
Our Neroli, Rosehip and Tamanu Body Butter is best suited to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- How to store organic body butters?
We recommend storing our organic body butters in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.