Buy 100% Natural and Organic Lip Balm and Scrub Online in India at the Best Price
Lip care for lips is what skin care is for facial skin. They are specifically formulated for the delicate and thin lip skin. Lip balms, serums, and scrubs help deeply hydrate and moisturise the lip skin and in removing the dead skin cells of the lips. A good lip care routine is essential to take care of dry, pigmented, and chapped lips.
Natural lip balms and scrubs are formulated with plant butters, carrier oils, essential oils, and gentle exfoliating particles. The nourishing, emollient properties of plant butters lend a softening effect to the lips. Exfoliating particles usually are made up of sugar or brown sugar that gently buffs away the dead skin.
Benefits of Natural Lip Balm and Scrub
By including an organic lip balm and scrub in your natural lip care routine, you don't have to worry about dry, chapped lips. Below are the benefits of using a natural lip care routine.
- Effectively exfoliates the lips - Using natural lip scrubs is an efficient way to exfoliate the lips. The sugar particles help in sloughing off the dead skin cells gently without being harsh on the lips. Exfoliating your lips makes them more moist and helps in retaining the moisture for a longer time due to the plant butters. This in turn helps to prevent dry, chapped lips.
- Moisturises the lips with nourishing ingredients - The plant butters, and cold-pressed carrier oils of the organic lip balm help in deeply moisturising the lips. The cold-pressed carrier oils used are rich in fatty acids which are highly nourishing for the lips while leaving them super soft and supple.
- Gives a soothing effect - The essential oils in natural lip balms and scrubs provide a soothing effect to dry, irritated lips. The lip skin softens and helps in relieving the cracked lips.
- Revitalises dry lips - Lip scrubs reveal a new, fresh layer of lips while improving the appearance of lips. Organic lip balms help preserve the softness of lips with continuous use.
- Helps with an easy application of lip makeup - Organic lip care provides a smooth surface to apply lip makeup like lipsticks, lip liner, and lip gloss effectively and also improves the longevity of the makeup.
How to use a natural lip balm, serum, and scrub?
Here’s how you can follow an organic lip care routine:
- Scoop out a tiny amount of the lip scrub using a spatula or clean fingertip.
- Apply on lips and scrub gently. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes and wash off with plain water.
- Use twice a week.
- Shake and twist the tube once or twice to take out an appropriate amount of lip serum.
- Apply directly on your lips and gently rub the lips together for even absorption.
- Use twice every day.
- Scoop out a tiny amount of the 100% natural lip balm using a spatula or clean fingertip.
- Apply on lips and spread evenly. Rub lips together for smooth absorption.
- Use twice every day.
Juicy Chemistry’s Organic and Natural Lip Care
Juicy Chemistry’s range of natural and organic lip care includes a variety of lip balms and scrubs along with a Naturally Activated Hydrating lip serum. Formulated with select organic ingredients and their extracts, the range focuses on dry, chapped, flaky, and pigmented lips.
Guide to Juicy Chemistry's Natural Lip Balms, Serum, and Scrubs
Blood Orange and Rosehip Lip Balm - Formulated with antioxidant-rich oils and butters, this clinically proven organic lip balm helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation on lips. The organic butters in the lip balm nourishes dry and chapped lips.
Blood Orange and Rosehip Lip Scrub - Formulated with gentle exfoliating particles, this organic lip scrub helps buff away the accumulated dead skin cells and reveals softer, smoother lips.
Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Balm - Formulated with the refreshing choco-mint duo, this organic lip balm deeply moisturises the lips and has a soothing and calming effect on the skin.
Tuscany Lemon and Spearmint Lip Scrub - Formulated with gentle exfoliating particles, this organic lip scrub helps buff away the accumulated dead skin cells and reveals softer, smoother lips.
Lip Conditioning Serum - Formulated with Vitamin C rich Pink Finger Lime and antioxidant-rich Licorice, this hydrating lip serum helps target lip pigmentation to reveal your natural lip color with regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a lip scrub every day?
Use a lip scrub only twice a week to avoid stripping the lips of their moisture.
Best natural lip balm for pigmented lips?
Our Blood Orange and Rosehip lip balm is clinically proven to reduce lip pigmentation and improve lip moisturisation.
When should you use a lip scrub?
It is advisable to use a lip scrub during nighttime. It helps to keep the fresh skin of lips away from sun exposure and the outside environment for a few hours.
Recommended lip balm for chapped lips?
Both Blood Orange and Rosehip and Chocolate and Peppermint lip balms helps relieve dry and chapped lips.
How long do you leave lip scrub on?
Once you are done with exfoliation, you can leave the lip scrub on your lips for 1-2 minutes before wiping off.