Buy 100% Natural and Organic Hair Masks Online In India at the Best Prices
Organic hair masks are a 100% blend of select plant butters, carrier oils and essential oils that are formulated to deeply nourish and condition the scalp, repair damage, restore shine, and address various hair concerns like itchy scalp and frizzy hair.
A weekly or bi-weekly hair masking ritual helps deliver essential fatty acids and vitamins to the scalp that are important for overall hair health. Gentle massaging with the fingertips also promotes better circulation to the follicles ensuring stronger, healthier strands.
Benefits of Using Organic and Natural Hair Masks
Incorporating an organic hair mask in your routine can be a therapeutic experience not only for your hair but also for your senses. Here are some benefits of incorporating natural and organic hair masks into your routine:
- Fortifies the scalp - organic hair masks are a blend of nourishing plant butters that are abundantly rich in essential fatty acids. They help replenish dry scalp and deeply condition damaged strands.
- Promotes better circulation - formulated with stimulating essential oils, organic hair masks help improve blood circulation to the scalp. This not only helps you relax but also strengthens the hair follicles.
- Aids in hair fall control - massaging with organic hair masks can help control hair fall with regular use and also prevent the occurrence of split ends.
- Calms itchy, dry scalp - organic plant butters of neem exhibit potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. They help relieve itchy scalp and support dandruff control.
When and How to Use An Organic and Natural Hair Mask
Here's how you can incorporate an organic hair mask into your hair care routine.
- Take an appropriate amount of the hair mask as per your hair length and density. Do NOT take a lot of the product as organic hair masks are concentrated.
- Divide your hair into different sections and start massaging the mask into the scalp slowly working your way down to the lengths. Be gentle with the massage.
- Leave it on for at least an hour, or overnight for better results.
- For a spa-like experience, wrap a hot towel for better absorption of the mask through the hair shaft.
- Wash off with a shampoo and follow up with a conditioner.
- Repeat once or twice a week as per your convenience.
Juicy Chemistry's Range of Natural and Organic Hair Masks
Juicy Chemistry offers a range of Ecocert Certified Organic and Natural Hair Masks formulated with select plant butters and oils sourced directly from their source delivering rich and potent nutrients to the scalp. These hair masks are carefully formulated to target dry, frizzy hair and itchy scalp concerns.
Guide to Juicy Chemistry's Organic and Natural Hair Masks
Sacha Inchi, Mango Butter, and Argan Hair Mask - Formulated with deep conditioning organic ingredients, this Certified Organic hair mask deeply moisturises and conditions the hair and scalp, combating dryness and frizz.
Neem Butter, Pumpkin, and Ginger Hair Mask - Formulated with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory plant butters and oils, this Certified Organic hair mask helps seal with itchiness and flakiness. It also soothes scalp irritations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the best hair mask for dry and frizzy hair?
Our Sacha Inchi, Argan and Mango Butter hair mask is best suited for dry and frizzy hair.
- Which hair mask is recommended for dandruff?
Our Neem Butter, Pumpkin and Ginger Hair Mask is best suited for itchy scalp and dandruff control.
- How many times should one use organic hair masks?
It is recommended to use an organic hair mask twice or thrice a week.
- How to store organic hair masks?
Store your organic hair masks in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.