Buy 100% Natural and Organic Face Moisturisers Online In India at Best Prices
A face moisturiser is often used as the third or fourth step of the skincare routine and helps seal in the moisture into the skin to keep skin soft, supple, and smooth throughout the day.
Natural and organic moisturisers are a concoction of organic plant butters and oils that help replenish skin's fat lipids and lock in moisture for long hours. These moisturisers also help promote even, glowing, and radiant skin.
Benefits of using a natural face moisturiser
A moisturiser is an essential step of any skincare regimen as it helps seal in the moisture into the skin which is essential for the skin's overall health. Here are some primary benefits of using a natural and organic moisturiser:
- Maintains skin's elasticity - a moisturiser is occlusive in nature i.e., it creates a barrier and does not allow the moisture to escape. This helps keep the skin soft and supple and also maintains the skin’s elasticity in the long run.
- Delays premature ageing - regular use of organic moisturisers in your AM and PM routines helps prevent the rapid degradation of collagen and elastin fibers thereby slowing down the ageing process.
- Prevents TEWL and dehydrated skin - regular use of organic moisturisers helps fortify and strengthen the skin barrier to prevent transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Deeply moisturises - healthy skin is one that is deeply moisturised and nourished with fortifying ingredients and an organic moisturiser helps achieve just that.
When and How to Use a Face Moisturiser?
Here’s how you can incorporate an organic moisturiser cream in your everyday skincare routine:
- Cleanse your face and use a hydrating face toner. Wait for it to get partially absorbed.
- Scoop out a pea-sized amount of the moisturiser cream onto your clean palms.
- Massage gently using circular strokes till it absorbs completely.
Juicy Chemistry Organic Moisturiser
Juicy Chemistry’s Australian Sandalwood and Myrrh Night Cream is a 100% organic blend of plant ingredients. Sandalwood (Chandan) and Myrrh along with other plant butters and oils help deeply moisturise dry skin, delay the signs of ageing, and improve both the skin's texture and tonicity over time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the best skin moisturiser for dry and oily skin?
Our Australian Sandalwood and Myrrh Night Cream is best suited for dry and mature skin types. However, it is not recommended for oily skin types. Our Aloe Vera Gel would be better suited for oily skin types.
- Best face moisturiser for normal and combination skin?
Our Australian Sandalwood and Myrrh Night Cream is suitable for Normal skin types however for combination skin we would recommend our face oils or Aloe Vera Gel.
- Go-to face moisturiser for acne-prone skin?
Aloe Vera gel is best suited for acne-prone skin.
- Which skin moisturiser is suitable for sensitive skin?
We recommend trying our cold-pressed oils or Aloe Vera Gel in case of sensitive skin.