Juicy Chemistry Aloe, Calendula & Shea – Organic Baby Soap- 90gm/3.17oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
An ideal bathing bar, our certified organic Aloe and Calendula soap has a high percentage of nutrient-rich botanicals, and purifying Aloe Vera. Make shower-time fun again for you & your little one!
Our hand-crafted soap is made using traditional cold process methods and contains a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals and fresh aloe.
Aloe Vera has been used for a host of purposes since the ancient Egyptians called it the "plant of immortality. Aloe leaves secrete a clear gel when broken off from the rest of the plant and it can be applied topically to heal wounds and soothe skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
Calendula is great for all skin types as it has natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow.
Shea butter and Castor oil infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss. Extra Virgin Olive oil and Virgin Coconut oil further enhance hydration and nourish dull and dry skin.
- Mild and safe on delicate skin and hair
- The natural anti-inflammatory component of Aloe soothes skin and scalp
- It prevents infections and skin rashes.
- Healthy, nourished and shinier hair
- Helps fade out scars over time.
- Moisturizes the skin & Heals dry skin
- Stimulates healthy cell growth
- Aids in the repair of damaged tissue
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents,Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Aloe Vera and Aloe Vera Hydrosol: Known as the plant of immortality, Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair along with Vitamin B-12 and folic acid. Aloe has been used for centuries for healing skin wounds and for skin firming and maintaining supple skin.
- 100% pure aloe hydrosol effectively hydrates the skin and delivers soft and flawless complexion. The astringent property of aloe water helps to tighten the skin pores and gently tone the skin. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to reduce the redness of irritated skin and treat sunburn. The anti-oxidant rich aloe reduces oxidative damage caused by sun exposure and reduces the signs of degeneration like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calendula Oil: Calendula is beneficial for dry or damaged skin and also promotes the fast healing and regeneration of the skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. All-rounder oil, Calendula is great for all skin types as it has natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The olive tree is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry skin due to its high content of oleic acid. It is used to treat skin problems like burns, cuts, abrasions etc. and it is also very beneficial for the eyes. It is also used extensively in hair care products for its nourishing properties.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Sodium Oliviate **, Sodium cocoate**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Distillate*, Aloe Barbadensis (AloeVera) Extract*, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium Calendulate**, Sodium Castorate**
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
90.75% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
For Face and Body
Wet your face and body with lukewarm water.
Work up a lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Ensure soap is well drained after use.
Caution: This product is not a no tear formulation.It will cause irritation if eye contact is made. If product goes in the eye wash off immediately .
While shampoo bars may be a little difficult to use at the start, it takes a little technique to make the switch from commercial liquid shampoos. Our shampoo bars are super fatted, meaning they are loaded with nourishing oils and butters. Hence, if you directly use them on your hair, without creating a lot of lather, you are likely to have sections of hair with soap oils, and feel a little waxy. So it is essential to lather up really well, and rinse even better.
You can choose one of the two methods -
- Rub wet shampoo bar directly onto wet hair, starting from scalp and working towards end in a combing motion. Massage well till good lather covers your scalp and hair evenly. Rinse thoroughly and then rinse again! Avoid piling your hair on the top of the head to prevent tangles.
- Gently rub the bar between your hands to create lather. Massage the lather into your wet hair and scalp. If you need to, add more water till good lather forms. Rinse hair thoroughly and then rinse again!
Similar to commercial shampoo, you can shampoo twice or even more if you have especially dirty or oily hair.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.