Organic Neroli & Rosehip Face & Body Butter (For Dry, Damaged & Pigmented Skin)
Net Weight: 50g
This body butter is chock full of powerful of ingredients that helps to heal and regenerate skin. Specially formulated to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, sagging skin, cracked skin, and skin that is badly in need of TLC! Packed with oodles of moisturising oils, it simply melts into your skin on application and goes to work immediately!
*Disclaimer – Just like fine chocolates, our Body Butters melt in Transit since they are free from synthetics, stabilisers and additives. You can refrigerate the product and then use it. The efficacy and the quantity of the product doesnt change at all.
Out of stock
Rich with skin regenerative properties, this butter improves skin tone and texture by neutralizing free radicals and reducing marks.
Due to its rich fatty acid and high Vitamin C profile, Rosehip provides anti-ageing benefits and diminishes scars and spots.
Powerful Neroli has the ability to regenerate skin at cellular level, thereby improving skin texture and reduce appearance of wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Used often in aromatherapy, Neroli has antiseptic and disinfectant properties that help to control inflammation and treat wounds.
Also known as ‘Immortelle’ Helichrysum has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that heals skin, slows down ageing process and lightens dark spots, scar and blemishes.
Antioxidant rich Sweet Almond reduces the damage caused by environmental aggressors, reduces signs of ageing and improves skin’s elasticity. The light oil is easily absorbed and nourishes the skin from within.
An effective moisturizer and healer, Jojoba oil treats dry skin disorders and fights infections. A powerful blend of Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss. Extra Virgin Olive oil and Virgin Coconut oil further enhance hydration and nourish dull and dry skin.
- Great for mature, ageing and dull complexion
- Heals and rejuvenates skin to look visibly tight, flawless and radiant
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Diminishes wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines
- Enriched with Rosehip, Neroli, Sweet Almond, Jojoba oil along with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter
- Suitable for all skin types
- Deeply Nourishes and moisturizes skin to keep soft and supple
- Tones and improves skin firmness
- Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer
- Ideal for drier skin types. Dramatically soothes symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Mango Butter – Mango butter is extracted from the mango seed and it has a very faint aroma of mangoes. It contains many vitamins and minerals that help restore damaged skin.
Shea Butter– Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Cocoa Butter– Cocoa butter is derived from the seeds of the cacao tree, the same tree also provides chocolate and the butter which is derived is non-greasy and smells mildly like chocolate. Cocoa Butter softens skin and hair and it is valued for its conditioning properties.
Natural Vitamin-E– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Grapeseed Oil- It is cold-pressed from the seeds of grapes. It is odorless, and a lightweight ingredient which makes it ideal for skin products. Because of its high amounts of fatty acids, it is wonderful for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin tissue reducing the appearance of marks when applied.
Jojoba Oil – Jojoba berries when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
Sweet Almond Oil – Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Helichrysum Essential Oil– Helichrysum delivers unparalleled regenerative and protective benefits on the skin due to its free radical scavenging activity. Also known as ‘Immortelle’ this dynamic ingredient has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that heals skin, slows down ageing process and lightens dark spots, scar and blemishes.
Neroli Essential Oil– Neroli is derived from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree. It works towards promoting cell growth thereby helping towards scar healing and marks. It also fights infections and soothes inflammation.
Rosehip Seed Oil– Rosehip oil is derived from the seeds of rose bushes. It has a high concentration of essential fatty acids which are beneficial to the skin. It has a high content of Vitamin C, and is an effective antioxidant which helps reduce the appearance of scarring, hyper-pigmentation, and skin damage.
Lavender Essential Oil- This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
Lemon essential oil has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*,heobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*,
Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*,Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*,Rosa Canina(Rosehip) oil*,Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba Oil)*,Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil*,Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*,
Helichrysum Italicum(Helichrysum) Flower Oil,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) OIL*,
Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*,Tocopherol.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
97.12% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
How To Use
Clean your face and body with JC’s gentle cleanser to ready it to absorb all the nutrients from this natural organic moisturizer.
Scoop a small quantity with our wee wooden spoon and dot onto your face and body at night. Massage gently in smooth upward strokes.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations.
Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms and butters may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked. Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.
Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.