Rose, Geranium & Saffron Soap (For Normal to Combination Skin)
Net Weight: 90gm
Transform your bath into a luxurious spa with this rich soap! Formulated with exquisite skin-rejuvenating ingredients like Rose and Kashmiri Saffron this soap gently dissolves the impurities and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Geranium tones the skin while other botanical extracts hydrate, balance and nourish the skin.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, purifying earth clays, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
Gorgeous smelling Rose and luxurious Kashmiri saffron combine together in this best-seller to leave your skin squeaky clean and deeply nourished.
An ancient beauty ingredient with therapeutic effects,Geraniumhasastringent and antiseptic properties which tone the skin, improves firmness and accelerates healing process.
Rose, a potent ingredient for skin rejuvenation helps soothe sensitive, damaged skin. The exquisite Kashmiri Saffron acts as a wonderful skin-brightener, astringent, and a natural toner.
French Pink Clay rejuvenates and purifies sensitive skin by gently exfoliating and drawing out impurities. It has great anti-inflammatory properties, and helps with hyper-pigmentation.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond oil with hydrating fatty acids, easily penetrate deep into the skin to nourish and repair the skin barrier. Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Mango butter provide intense hydration and lock in the moisture.
- Soothes, refreshes, hydrates, refines and rejuvenates the skin
- Can be used for all skin types
- Helps clear pores and tones the skin
- Helps maintain the skin’s natural pH balance
- Has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties
- Has natural anti-septic & anti-bacterial properties which calms aggravated & Inflamed skin
- 100 % Toxin free
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Geranium Essential Oil– Geranium essential oil has a wonderful toning and balancing effect on the skin. This wonderful floral oil is primarily used in skincare for it astringent and anti-septic properties.
Rose Hydrosol– Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, hydroflorates, flower waters or distillates are products from steam distilling plant materials. Hydrosols contain all of the essence of the plant in every drop, just like essential oils but in a milder form. Extracted from rose petals our hydrosol contains all the benefits of roses. It is an effective astringent and it is well suited for dry, sensitive skin.
French Pink Clay– French Pink Clay is a natural ingredient that is extremely mild, therefore well-suited for sensitive skin. It has the ability to draw out impurities, leaving the skin soft and smooth. It has great anti-inflammatory properties, and helps with hyper-pigmentation.
Rose Petals – One of the most luxurious and effective ingredients since time immemorial has several skin benefits. Apart from smelling gorgeous, rose also has astringent and healing properties. It soothes skin, making it great for sensitive, damaged skin.
Rose Essential Oil– One of the most luxurious and effective ingredients since time immemorial has several skin benefits. Apart from smelling gorgeous, rose essential oil also has astringent and healing properties. It soothes skin, making it great for sensitive, damaged skin.
Kashmiri Saffron– This precious ingredient is mythical all on its own. Our Kashmiri Saffron has been used in beauty therapies for centuries. Saffron is a wonderful skin-brightener, astringent, and acts as a toner.
Shea Butter– Shea butter (Butyrospermun parkii) contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Cocoa Butter– It is an emollient that softens dry and itchy skin by adding a protective layer to lock in the natural moisture of skin. The antioxidant properties of cocoa butter are ideal for overworked, tired facial skin.
Mango Butter– Abundance of essential fatty acids in Mango butter help hydrate and restore skin tone and elasticity. Can be used on dry, sun damaged, and mature skin.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil– The olive tree (Olea europaea) is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Castor Oil– Castor oil (Ricinus communis) is a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry skin due to its high content of oleic acid. It is used to treat skin problems like burns, cuts, abrasions etc. and it is also very beneficial for the eyes. It is also used extensively in hair care products for its nourishing properties.
Sweet Almond Oil– Almond oil (Prunus dulcis) is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Virgin Coconut Oil– Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Rosa damascena ( rose ) distillate *, Sodium Oliviate **,Sodium Cocoate**, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium MangoSeedate**, pelargonium graveolens flower(geranium) oil*,Sodium Castorate**, kaolinite, crocus sativus (saffron) petals*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
90.91% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
- Wet your face with lukewarm water.
- Work up a lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this up with your favourite JC moisturizer.
- Ensure soap is well drained after use.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.