Juicy Chemistry Rosehip, Coconut & Calendula –Organic Diaper Rash Balm-25gm/0.88oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
A soothing organic diaper rash balm formulated with oils rich in Omega -3 & 6 for your little one's delicate and irritated skin! Gentle yet effective Calendula helps reduce redness and inflammation. Shea butter and Carnubawax prevents dryness and forms a protective layer. Rosehip regenerates delicate skin.
Designed for baby's delicate skin, this fast-relief formula heals and soothes irritated skin and reduces dryness.
Gentle and versatile Calendula has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic properties that calms and heals irritated skin, and inhibits rash-causing bacterial growth. It is a great moisturizer for dry skin that easily penetrates deep into the skin.
Valued for its skin regenerative effect, Rosehip is rich in fatty acid, antioxidants and has good anti-inflammatory properties, which relieves skin irritations and diminishes scars.
Apricot Kernel oil is a protective oil rich in fatty acids, which seals in moisture and makes baby's skin soft again.
Shea Butter helps fight skin dryness by forming a breathable layer of barrier which stops moisture loss and provides hydration.
- Diaper rash balm with skin healing properties
- Suitable for delicate baby skin
- Moisturizes skin leaving it soft and supple
- Anti-inflammatory properties that calm and soothe irritated skin
- Enriched with Rosehip, Calendula, and Apricot Kernel
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents,Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Calendula: An all-rounder oil that is known to relieve skin irritations, rashes, and soothes extra dry skin. It is great for infants and children.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: The oil extracted from apricot is similar in properties to salmon oil. It contains a high percentage of fatty acids and vitamin E which makes it deeply nourishing for skin use. It is ideal for sensitive skin, and it penetrates deeply to soothe irritated skin.
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil is a sweet smelling oil derived from the seeds of rose bushes. It has a high concentration of essential fatty acids which are beneficial to the skin. It has a high content of Vitamin C, and is an effective antioxidant which helps heal and nourish tender skin.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
- Carnuba wax: It has great therapeutic properties and is effective for healing bruises, and inflammation. It is extremely beneficial to dry skin as it creates a waterproof barrier on the skin, hence locking in the moisture.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) wax*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil*, Rosa Canina(Rosehip) oil*,Tocopherol^, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower )Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rose Mary Antioxidant) Leaf Extract*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
^ COSMOS approved natural
98.93 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100 % natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
How To Use
After gently cleaning your baby's bottom, apply a small amount of the balm and gently massage it in to create a protective layer. Use each time you change your baby's diaper.
Patch test recommended
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
We take special care to pack and ship all balms and salves with outer insulation like thermocol so that they reach you safe, without melting and spills. Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.