- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Size: ( 6 inch x 2 inch)
Who doesn't adore soft, lustrous, tangle - free locks? All of us, right? And yet, wooden combs have been the unsung hero in this whole game. While combing your beautiful locks is a good habit, regular plastic and metal combs can do more harm than good and therefore switching to wooden combs is the best decision for better health of your precious tresses.
While regular combs can be sharp and rough on your scalp, the one made with wood is extremely soft and gentle. Since wood is a bad conductor, it doesn't create static electricity unlike plastic and metal combs thereby reducing frizz and damage. Wooden combs also stimulate blood vessels and enhance blood circulation in the scalp thereby promoting hair growth. It also helps in distributing oil naturally produced by the scalp to the lengths of hair evenly and prevents the ends from dying out. Massaging scalp with a wooden comb also helps in relaxing the mind.
Our wooden combs come with additional benefits of Neem. The medicinal and anti - bacterial properties of Neem helps in controlling hair fall and cures dandruff while giving relief to itchy and irritated scalp.
Its time to start from the basics and add our Neem Comb to your carts.
Dip a clean piece of cloth in any natural oil (such as olive, jojoba or coconut oil) and then rub this all over your wooden comb. Slowly remove dirt or debris from the comb running the cloth through each tine. In case there are stubborn residue left, scrub the comb gently with an old toothbrush.