Plantain & Bamboo Charcoal (Dry Shampoo)
Net Weight: 100ml
Hair getting oily between shampoos? Then this product is for you! Our Plantain & Bamboo Charcoal Dry Shampoo not only saves you from a bad hair day but also nourishes and manages your scalp health. Enriched with essential vitamins, Plantain promotes hair growth, reduces itchiness and balances oil production. With excellent absorption qualities, Rice Starch lifts away the excess greasiness, dirt and grime from the hair follicles leaving scalp fresh and clean. Being a natural detoxifying agent, Bamboo charcoal makes hair feel lighter and have more volume by unclogging scalp pores. Greasy hair days, now bygone!!!
Plantain leaf powder contains high levels of Vitamin C, E and A which helps in better circulation and makes hair follicles stronger thereby reducing hair fall. It soothes and moisturizes itchy and dry scalp.
Rice starch powder is a natural clarifying agent. It helps in clearing product build up from the scalp leaving it clean and soft. Rhassoul clay is recognized for its unparalleled ability to draw out impurities from the scalp and improves the overall quality of hair. Bamboo charcoal helps in pulling out excess oil, dirt and grime from the pores.
Tapioca Starch helps nourishing the hair and detoxifying the scalp. Arrowroot powder helps maintaining the pH balance of the scalp. It also acts as a natural healer for scalp irritations due to its anti – inflammatory and antiseptic properties.Bentonite clay is an antimicrobial and helps with irritated or flaking scalps.
While Lime helps clarifying the scalp, Lemon helps control excess sebum. Zingy Orange leaves hair looking silky and feeling soft. Grapefruit, alongwith its uplifting fruity scent, adds shine to the hair and stimulates follicles.
- Keeps hair clean and fresh
- Absorbs excess oil, dirt and grime from the scalp
- Clarifies product build up
- Maintains pH balance of the scalp
- Adds volume to flat hair
- Soothes and moisturizes scalp
- Entails anti – inflammatory, antiseptic & astringent properties
Rice Starch Powder –
Rice starch powder is a natural cleansing and softening agent for the scalp skin. The granules exhibit extraordinary absorption characteristics thereby, lifting away the greasiness and leaving the scalp as fresh as new. Rice starch is also known for its anti – inflammatory properties. It helps in soothing damaged and itchy skin.
Rhassoul Clay –
Hailing from the Altas Mountains, Rhassoul clay is recognized for its unparalleled ability to draw out impurities from the skin and hair. It helps in detoxifying, cleansing and reducing dryness around the scalp. This natural mineral clay also clears up the clogged pores and improves quality of hair.
Tapioca Starch Powder –
Tapioca Starch helps nourishing the hair and detoxifying the scalp. It assists in clearing out the dirt, grime and product build up from the scalp pores.
Arrow Root Powder –
Arrowroot entails anti – inflammatory properties and also acts as an antiseptic, making it a natural healer for irritations. It also helps in maintaining the pH balance of the scalp along with absorbing excess moisture, dirt and grime.
Bentonite Clay –
Bentonite clay is an antimicrobial and helps with irritated or flaking scalps. It works as a natural clarifier and detoxifier for the scalp. It helps removing all impurities and build up with it.
Bamboo Charcoal –
Bamboo Charcoal makes hair feel lighter and have more volume by pulling out excess oil, dirt and toxins. It also helps in unclogging hair follicles and cure scalp irritations.
Baking Soda –
Baking soda has bactericidal properties. It also absorbs excess oil from the scalp in an instant leaving it fresh and clean.
Plantain Leaf Powder –
Exhibiting antiseptic and antibacterial properties, plantain leaf shields scalp from infections and offer relief from dandruff. Plantains also have high level of Vitamin E that help moisturizing scalp, soothing irritation, oil production issues, and other scalp concerns.
Lime Essential Oil –
Lime essential oil helps clarifying the scalp and soak up extra greasiness. The antimicrobial properties will assist with any latent fungus, whiledandruff will find relief from its antiseptic benefits.
Orange Essential Oil –
Orange essential oil is antiseptic and anti – inflammatory in nature. It leaves hair looking silky and feeling soft.
Lemon Essential Oil –
Lemon essential oil help clear up flaky, dry skin as well as it naturally restores the pH balance of your skin, ensuring the right amount of oils are produced.
Grapefruit Essential Oil –
Grapefruit essential oil is an excellent agent for adding shine to hair without an oily build-up while stimulating hair follicles. The astringent properties of grapefruit are especially beneficial for oily scalps.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Rice Starch Powder, Rhassoul Clay, Tapioca Starch Powder, Arrow Root Powder, Bentonite Clay, Bamboo Charcoal, Baking Soda, Plantain Leaf Powder, Lime Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oiland Grapefruit Essential Oil
** Made using Organic Ingredient
** Ingredient from Organic Farming
^ COSMOS Certified Natural
* Ingredient is certified organic
How To Use
- Make small sections around your crown
- Apply little product on the scalp section by section
- Let the product sit for a while
- Massage the product really well
- Brush your hair for even distribution of the product
- Can be used daily
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use the wee spoon provided to scoop a small amount of scrub, because that is all you will need. Remember, a little goes a long way!
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations.
Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms and butters may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked. Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.
Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.