Organic Avocado & Coconut Baby Shampoo & Body Wash – Certified Organic
Net Weight: 100ml & 200 ml
We understand that babies’ delicate skin needs gentle care, as it is prone to dryness and irritation! Safe and organic ingredients come together to gently cleanse baby’s hair and body, without stripping it off moisture. Nourishing botanicals help to remove dirt and provide deep hydration, leaving baby clean, soft and healthy from head-to-toe. Natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients fight bacteria and irritation.
₹360.00 – ₹680.00
Designed for delicate skin, this soothing formula cleanses hair and skin while providing deep hydration and forming a protective moisture barrier.
Rich in fatty acids and nutrients, Avocado improves skin texture and nourishes baby’s skin gently. Anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties of Avocado fight against environmental aggressors and reduce irritation or rashes. It also conditions and de-tangles hair.
Coconut, a natural antibacterial and antifungal, is an excellent moisturizer and easily penetrates deep into delicate baby skin, making it soft and supple. It provides deep conditioning to hair and makes hair shiny and healthy.
Brimming with fatty acids, Castor helps relieve dry and itchy skin. The amazing beauty ingredient is popular because of its antibacterial and antioxidant profile,which delivers healthy hair and skin. Nutrient rich Castor also improves blood circulation in the scalp and reduces hair fall while providing healthy shine.
Sugar helps create bubbly lather.
- All-over mild cleanser for delicate baby skin
- Simple, Raw, Pure & effective, it leaves no residue on hair & body
- Moisturizes skin leaving it soft and supple
- Conditions hair and leave them tangle-free and shiny
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties calms and soothes skin irritation and rashes
- Enriched with Avocado oil, Coconut Oil and Castor Oil
- Formulated without essential oils and Suitable for Sensitive skin type
- No chemicals added to make it a “Tear-Free” formula so use extra caution and avoid contact with eyes
- Certified Organic by EcocertGreenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS or other artificial lathering agents, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 &Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Extra Virgin Olive Oil –Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skincare and haircare because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it also contains essential fatty acids which boosts hair health and nourishes them from deep within to give a healthy shine. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Castor Oil – It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that make hair smoother, stronger, and frizz-free. It is also a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry hair due to its high content of oleic acid.
Virgin Coconut Oil– One of the most commonly used ingredients in hair care, coconut oil is extremely versatile. It helps nourish dry, frizzy hair, promotes hair growth and controls hair fall.
Avocado Oil- Extracted from the Avocado kernel it is full of essential fatty acids. Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, pantothenic acid, lecithin, fatty acids, and E, Avocado oil penetrates skin easily andhelps restore luster and hydrates dry and damaged ends. The nutrients found in Avocadopromote hair growth and help prevent split ends.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
How is an Organic Shampoo Different than your commercial shampoo.
Juicy Chemistry Shampoo’s are certified Organic by Ecocert France according to COSMOS Standards. Which means they do not contain SLS, SLES, Parabens , Pthalates, Colors, Fragrances, PEGs or any other Petrochemicals.
Points to note when you make the switch to an Organic Shampoo.
Since our Shampoo’s do not contain SLS ( A Harsh Detergent ) they have a natural medium bubbly lather. Take 3-4 pumps depending on the length of our hair in your palms and work up a lather using little water and apply the lather directly to wet hair. As you apply the shampoo you will notice that the lather will catch on.
Oil will cut the lather , hence if your hair is heavily oiled , the first wash will not result in much lather. Second wash will result in a much better lather as the oil have been washed off in the first wash.
Hard water inhibits lather and we recommend to use soft water for better lathering and final result.
It can take a few days for your scalp to adjust when switching to a natural shampoo. In the beginning, it may feel like your hair is oilier and heavier than normal. One important point is to make sure you rinse your hair well, as any residual shampoo can make your hair feel heavier. After a few washes, however, your scalp will adjust and you will find that your hair’s texture is more well-balanced with less oil at the roots and healthier, moist tips.
Some may also feel dryness and limp hair in the initial stages of you switching to an organic shampoo. This is because Commercial shampoos leave a layer of petro chemicals on the hair strand , thereby when hair strands rub against each other they “fall” better as the petrochemicals or silicon layer reduces the friction giving you a feeling of “smoother” “shinier” hair. where as no such petrochemicals are added in our Organic shampoo and we recommend you use our Leave in Conditioner or Dry Hair Serum Post shampoo on dry hair to nourish and condition your hair from root to tip.
Please refer our website www.juicychemistry.com for a demonstration video.
Aqua, Potassium Oliviate **, Potassium Cocoate**, Potassium Castorate**, Potassium Avocadoate**,Sucrose*,Tocopherol
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
**Made using Organic ingredients
21% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
98% plant origin ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by EcocertGreenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 8 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Wet baby’s hair and skin with warm water, take a small quantity and apply it with your hand or washcloth. Gently lather and rinse clean.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap. None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.