- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Net Weight: 100ml & 200 ml
Make each hair flip fabulous! Let dry, frizzy and lackluster hair be a thing of the past. It's time to pamper your perennial crown with our mystical Apple Cider Vinegar & Argan shampoo. Enriched with vitamins and minerals good for hair, ACV helps in maintaining the pH balance of the scalp and clears scalp buildup. Loaded with anti-oxidants, linoleic acid and omega - 6 fatty acids, Argan oil stimulates hair follicles and promotes hair regrowth. Infused with anti-inflammatory properties and hydrating oils, this mild shampoo will keep scalp irritations at a distance and leave your tresses shinier than ever.
This mild cure - all formula is everything your tresses have been yearning for. Apple Cider Vinegar is enriched with Vitamins C and B which help in promoting overall health of the hair. The alpha-hydroxy acid content brings your scalp and hair to its ideal pH level and helps exfoliating scalp skin. ACV also helps in clearing the scalp build up and unclogging hair follicles.
Argan oilhas been hailed to turn frizzy, damaged, unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious locks. Its abundance in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants makes it a great moisturizer for hair and helps reducing scalp inflammation and prevents dryness.
Castor oil, Coconut oil and Vitamin E are infused with anti-oxidants and fatty acids hence deeply nourish hair and make them smoother and stronger. Cedarwood and Ylang Ylang naturally reduces hair fall and treat thinning of hair. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of Peppermint and Lavender help combat dandruff and scalp irritations.
The menthol in Peppermint oil and Pomegranate oil enhances blood circulation in the scalp and escalates hair growth. Extra virgin olive oil will add lustrous shine to your beautiful locks.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert, France according to COSMOS Standards
- Free from SLS, Parabens, Preservatives, Artificial Colors, Silicates and Fragrance
- Proficient in clearing up scalp build up
- Deeply nourishes hair leaving them smoother and shinier
- Reduces hair fall and treat hair thinning
- Treats dandruff and scalp irritations
- Suitable for all hair types
- Cleanses thoroughly without stripping hair and scalp of moisture
- Simple, Raw, Pure & effective, it leaves no residue on hair & scalp
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in recyclable container
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has countless benefits for your beautiful locks from improving scalp health, strengthening hair to shinier and silkier locks. It helps in maintaining the pH balance of your hair and removes the buildup caused by commercial shampoos and other products. The enzymes and acids in ACV help unclogging hair follicles and keeps dandruff, itchiness and hair fall at bay.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skincare and haircare because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also, a great natural source of vitamin E, it also contains essential fatty acids which boosts hair health and nourishes them from deep within to give a healthy shine. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
- Castor Oil: It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that make hair smoother, stronger, and frizz-free. It is also a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry hair due to its high content of oleic acid.
- Coconut Oil: One of the most commonly used ingredients in hair care, coconut oil is extremely versatile. It helps nourish dry, frizzy hair, promotes hair growth andcontrols hair fall.
- Vitamin E: Infused with high levels of anti-oxidants, Vitamin E helps in reducing oxidative stress in the scalp thereby controlling hair fall. It is also known for enhancing blood supply to the scalp encouraging hair growth and brings back shine to your lackluster hair.
- Pomegranate Oil: The high antioxidant and vitamin content of Pomegranate helps to increase blood circulation in the scalp which promotes healthy hair growth. It is a natural moisturizer and provides vital nourishment to the hair. It also helps fight dandruff and hydrate dry, itchy scalp.
- Argan Oil: It penetrates deep to moisturize, replenish nutrients, and help fight breakage to promote soft, silky hair with a lustrous, beautiful shine. The nutrients found in Argan oil promote hair growth and help prevent split ends.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Cedarwood oil stimulates hair follicles and increase circulation to the scalp resulting in regeneration of hair. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-
- fungal properties helps improving dry and flaky scalp maintaining over all hair health.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Ylang Ylang is a natural treatment to reduce hair fall and treat thinning hair. It also acts as a natural conditioning agent and is known for preventing split ends and damage to hair.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: The menthol present in peppermint can help increase blood circulation to scalp and improve hair growth and prevent hair loss. Its natural antimicrobial action renders it as one of the best ingredients to combat dandruff.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender helps moisturize dry hair, restore keratin in hair, and soothe irritated skin/scalp. Regenerative properties of this oil improve scalp and hair conditions by strengthening hair follicles.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: Clary sage oil helps in balancing scalp oils and strengthening hair strands. It naturally conditions hair and leaves a nice scent to linger on.
How is an Organic Shampoo Different than your commercial shampoo.
Juicy Chemistry Shampoo's are certified Organic by Ecocert France according to COSMOS Standards. Which means they do not contain SLS, SLES, Parabens , Pthalates, Colors, Fragrances, PEGs or any other Petrochemicals.
Points to note when you make the switch to an Organic Shampoo.
Since our Shampoo's do not contain SLS ( A Harsh Detergent ) they have a natural medium bubbly lather. Take 3-4 pumps depending on the length of our hair in your palms and work up a lather using little water and apply the lather directly to wet hair. As you apply the shampoo you will notice that the lather will catch on.
Oil will cut the lather , hence if your hair is heavily oiled , the first wash will not result in much lather. Second wash will result in a much better lather as the oil have been washed off in the first wash.
Hard water inhibits lather and we recommend to use soft water for better lathering and final result.
It can take a few days for your scalp to adjust when switching to a natural shampoo. In the beginning, it may feel like your hair is oilier and heavier than normal. One important point is to make sure you rinse your hair well, as any residual shampoo can make your hair feel heavier. After a few washes, however, your scalp will adjust and you will find that your hair's texture is more well-balanced with less oil at the roots and healthier, moist tips.
Some may also feel dryness and limp hair in the initial stages of you switching to an organic shampoo. This is because Commercial shampoos leave a layer of petro chemicals on the hair strand , thereby when hair strands rub against each other they "fall" better as the petrochemicals or silicon layer reduces the friction giving you a feeling of "smoother" "shinier" hair. where as no such petrochemicals are added in our Organic shampoo and we recommend you use our Leave in Conditioner or Dry Hair Serum Post shampoo on dry hair to nourish and condition your hair from root to tip.
Please refer our website www.juicychemistry.com for a demonstration video.
Aqua(Water), Vinegar(Apple vinegar)*, potassium oliviate**, Potassium castorate **, Potassium Cocoate **,Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Tocopherol ^, Potassium pomegranate **, Potassium Arganate **, Sucrose (Sugar)*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil*.
** Saponified oils of Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil , Pomegranate Oil & Argan Oil.
**made using with organic ingredients
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
^ COSMOS approved natural
39.68 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
99.324 % plant origin ingredients are from organic farming
100 % natural origin of total
How To Use
Wet hair thoroughly and take a generous quantity in your palm and rub hands to create a rich lather. Massage into scalp & hair, working your way down to the ends of hair. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes and rinse clean. DO NOT wrap your hair in a bun while shampooing to avoid hair breakage. Repeat if needed. Can be used daily.
For the first few weeks of usage, you might find the hair become sticky and oily; however, it is the effect of using organic shampoo which will try to clean up silicone and petrochemical build-up on the hair and scalp. After the detoxifying process, hair will become soft, silky and shiny.