- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
The powerful healing and anti-oxidant properties of carrot are harnessed in this soap with a blend of essential oils. Made using traditional cold process method our soap bar contains a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, fresh carrot juice, organic botanicals, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, fresh vegetable juice, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
Rich with skin regenerative properties, this soap bar improves skin tone and texture by neutralizing free radicals and reducing marks. Due to its rich fatty acid and high Vitamin C profile, Rosehip provides anti-ageing benefits and diminishes scars and spots.
Powerful Neroli has the ability to regenerate skin at cellular level, thereby improving skin texture and reduce appearance of wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Used often in aromatherapy, Neroli has antiseptic and disinfectant properties that help to control inflammation and treat wounds.
Grapefruit has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that heals skin, slows down ageing process and lightens dark spots, scar and blemishes.
Antioxidant rich Sweet Almond reduces the damage caused by environmental aggressors, reduces signs of ageing and improves skin's elasticity. A powerful blend of Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss. Extra Virgin Olive oil and Virgin Coconut oil further enhance hydration and nourish dull and dry skin.
- Gently cleanses and hydrates skin
- Fights dark spots, pigmentation and scarring
- Regulates sebum production and removes excess oil
- Accelerates healing and improves skin texture and firmness
- Enriched with Carrot Juice, Rosehip seed oil and Grapefruit
- Ideal for all skin types
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents,Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Carrot Juice: Carrots are rich in antioxidants which fight tissue damage caused by free radicals, help rejuvenate sun-exposed and mature skin and may help with wrinkles. The soothing properties of carrots have been used to treat dermatitis, eczema, and rashes.
- Neroli Essential Oil: Neroli is derived from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree. It works towards promoting cell growth thereby helping towards scar healing and marks. It also fights infections and soothes inflammation.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Citrus Oils like Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Tangerine, and Sweet Orange have anti-bacterial and astringent properties. Being great skin tonics, citrus oils stimulate circulation, balance skin oil production, and support tissue regeneration. They are wonderful for dull skin.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip oil is derived from the seeds of rose bushes. It has a high concentration of essential fatty acids which are beneficial to the skin. It has a high content of Vitamin C, and is an effective antioxidant which helps reduce the appearance of scarring, hyper-pigmentation, and skin damage.
- Lavender Essential Oil: This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
- Carrotseed Essential Oil: Carrotseed oil is derived from wild carrots. This pale, yellow oil is rich in carotene and Vitamin A. It is excellent for dry, itchy skin and helps to heal burns. It also acts as a great conditioner for hair and skin and it is an excellent moisturiser for mature skin.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
- Patchouli Oil: This gentle oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties with a strong fragrance. It helps relieve common skin conditions like acne, dermatitis and eczema. It works gently on skin by toning and tightening wrinkle-prone and mature skin.
- Mango Butter: Abundance of essential fatty acids in Mango butter help hydrate and restore skin tone and elasticity. Can be used on dry, sun damaged, and mature skin.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The olive tree (Olea europaea) is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil (Ricinus communis) is a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry skin due to its high content of oleic acid. It is used to treat skin problems like burns, cuts, abrasions etc. and it is also very beneficial for the eyes. It is also used extensively in hair care products for its nourishing properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil (Prunus dulcis) is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: Grapefruit essential oil has natural astringent properties which controls excess oil production and helps in refining and shrinking pores. It also possesses bactericidal properties which keeps acne at bay and contributes to smoother, brighter complexion.
Daucus Carota ( Carrot ) Extract*,Sodium Oliviate **, Sodium Rose hip seedate**, Sodium Shea Butterate**,Sodium Mangoseedate**,Sodium Castorate**, Citrus Aurantium Flower(Neroli) Oil*,Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*,citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil*,Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*,,Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
88.783% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 9 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Wet your face and body with lukewarm water.
Work up a lather on your palms and spread it on your face gently.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Follow it up with your favourite JC moisturiser.
Ensure soap is well drained after use.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.