So we decided to make aloe vera for skincare and haircare in liquid and gel form. And this post will help choose the right aloe vera product from Juicy Chemistry for your needs.
Aloe Vera GelA tub of pure aloe vera gel is a classic skincare staple that everyone should own. While no aloe vera gel in the market is made equal, the best aloe vera gel will have more than 95% aloe vera juice and will be free of any unnecessary additives.
JC’s pure aloe vera gel is made with 98.4% aloe vera juice, 1% xanthan gum (a natural thickener) and safe Ecocert approved preservatives for stable shelf life making it the best aloe vera gel in India.
It can work well as a moisturiser, sunburn remedy, or even a spot treatment to soothe pimples, burns, and other minor wounds on the skin.
How To Apply Aloe Vera Gel On Face:
- Start by cleansing your skin with one of our gentle organic cleansers. Then take the required amount of the aloe gel and apply it all over the face and body as a moisturiser.
- Follow it up with a facial oil if you have dry skin to lock that moisture.
- You can add some aloe vera gel to your homemade face packs for extra moisture.
How To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Hair:Step 1: Take a generous amount and apply it to the scalp. Also, coat your hair strands with the gel.
Step 2: Leave it on for at least an hour. Can be used 2-3 times a week.
Step 3: Gently wash with your favourite JC shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
Aloe Vera Juice Toner
Aloe vera juice makes a wonderful hydrating toner for your skin. It has the same properties and composition as the aloe vera except there is no thickener added. So it is in a liquid form that is more convenient to be used as a toner or for DIYs for a boost of hydration.
How To Use Aloe Vera Juice For Skin
- Clean your face with a cleanser and pat dry.
- Close your eyes and place the bottle a couple of inches away from the face.
- Spray lightly all over your face and neck.
- Let it partially absorb and follow up with a serum and moisturiser.
- Respritz it throughout the day to maintain hydrated skin.
How To Use Aloe Vera Juice For Hair
- Section your hair and spray some of the juice all over your scalp to soothe your scalp.
- Massage it for a few seconds and let it sit for a few minutes or overnight as an aloe vera hair mask.
- Alternatively, put some juice in a bowl and mix it with a cold-pressed carrier oil. Use it as a pre-shampoo hair mask for dry, itchy scalp.
- Rinse with shampoo and follow up with a conditioner.
Aloe Vera Juice Vs Aloe Vera Gel: What Should Be Your Pick?
Depending on which aloe vera uses you need more, you can pick either product. Our natural and certified organic aloe vera gel is a great pick for you if you want to primarily use it as a moisturiser for the face or body.
But if you have a moisturiser and still want to utilise the benefits of aloe vera for your face and hair, you can go for the aloe vera juice toner and layer it under your moisturiser or serum.
You may also find the aloe vera juice toner to be more convenient for use on the scalp and hair due to its liquid consistency that spreads faster than the gel.
Both products are certified organic by Ecocert France as per Cosmos V3 standards. Explore our entire range of Aloe Vera range here.
Can aloe vera be used every day?
Yes, aloe vera is very gentle and hence can be used every day for skincare and haircare.
Why is aloe vera making my skin?
If aloe vera gel makes your skin dry, layer a cold-pressed oil like almond on argan on top of it to lock the moisture.
Are the preservatives and thickeners safe?
Yes, we use only natural, Ecocert approved preservatives for a table shelf life and natural xanthan gum as a thickener.
Is aloe vera a non-comedogenic moisturiser?
Yes, aloe vera is made up of 96% water so it is an acne-friendly ingredient.