Cold Pressed Oils: Buy Organic & Pure Cold Pressed Oils Online in India
With the lifestyle change, people prefer ingredients that are natural and organic. When we talk about oils, cold-pressed oils are the purest. They are cold-drawn (without using heat) and have all the natural nutrients (which get evaporated when oils are refined using heat).
Juicy Chemistry’s Cold-pressed Oils are Certified Organic by Ecocert (France) in accordance with COSMOS V3 standard. The seeds or nuts are crushed, using pressure, at room temperature to extract oil. This ensures that the oils are rich in nutrients and benefit your skin, hair and body.
Benefits of Organic Cold Pressed Oils
1. Organic Cold Pressed oils are free from pesticides, bleaching agents and preservatives. They are a safer option than refined oils.
2. Cold-pressed oils contain natural flavours and very light aroma.
3. They are rich in proteins, vitamins, micro-nutrients, essential fatty acid oils and antioxidants.
4. Cold-pressed oils have healing and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes them safe for all skin and hair types.
5. Cold-pressed oils are a good source of moisturisation (due presence of Omega3 Fatty Acids) for the skin. They improve the texture of the skin, tones and firms, making it healthy and radiant.
6. Organic cold-pressed oils are nourishing agents for dry, damaged and frizzy hair. They add shine, volume and nutrients to the hair, making them soft, silky and manageable.
7. By consuming less processed oils, you are helping the environment too. It lowers the carbon footprint and makes the earth a better place with a cleaner environment.
Various ways to use Organic cold-pressed oils
1. On Skin
Take few drops and massage organic cold-pressed oils on your skin after cleansing and toning. Leave it for few minutes and apply a moisturiser to lock the goodness of the oil.
You can also use cold-pressed oils as a spot treatment to treat acne and skin blemishes or use them as body massage oil 30 minutes before shower.
2. On Hair
Take few drops of cold-pressed oil and massage on your scalp. Leave it overnight or for 1 hour. Wash your hair with organic shampoo and let it air dry. Apply few drops of cold-pressed oil like Argan oil, Jojoba oil, etc. (which are light-weight) as a leave-in conditioner.
3. Mix with essential oils
Cold-pressed oils are carrier oils. Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to your favourite cold-pressed oil, mix well and apply it to your skin or hair.
4. Mix with moisturisers
Add 1-2 drops of organic cold-pressed oils to your organic moisturiser to make it more efficient and prepare your skin before makeup.
5. For Aromatherapy
Add few drops of cold-pressed oil in diffuser burner for a relaxing experience and have positive aroma in your room.