Organic Baobab & Calendula (Sensitive Skin Body Oil)
Net Weight: 30ml
Soothing Calendula and nourishing Baobab come together in this gentle blend to keep your baby’s skin deeply hydrated. Jojoba, Sweet Almond and Vitamin E heal and soften the skin. Anti-microbial Camellia and anti-inflammatory Pomegranate help to fight infections and redness. This oil can also be used by adults with sensitive skin or inflamed skin conditions and sunburn.
Calendula, a complete all-rounder, has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic properties that calms irritated skin, heals wounds and bites and protects against environmental damage. It is a great moisturizer for dry skin and helps with chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
A mild hypo-allergic, Sweet Almond is safe for baby’s sensitive skin. This light oil is easily absorbed and nourishes the skin from within.
The African Baobab has excellent skin softening, healing and regenerating properties, thanks to its vitamin-rich, antioxidant and Omega acid profile. Vitamin A and C in Baobab helps to improve skin elasticity and hydrate skin.
Camellia is an amazing emollient that keeps the skin moist and supple. Treasured baby skin care oil, Camellia contains a bounty of nutrients that calms sensitive skin and its antimicrobial property stops proliferation of microbes.
Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, pantothenic acid, lecithin, fatty acids, and E, Avocado oil penetrates skin easily and works well for dry and sensitive skin.
Pomegranate helps to boost baby skin health with its Vitamin C and nutrient rich profile. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to relieve inflammation, rashes and redness.
An effective moisturizer and healer, Jojoba treats dry skin disorders and fights infections.
- Formulated without essentials oils for baby’s extra sensitive skin
- Made of nutrient dense, soothing vegetable oils and enhanced with calendula extract to prevent irritation, nourish and promote rapid healing of the skin.
- This body oil is a fast absorbing and super hydrating moisturizer
- Enriched with Calendula, Avocado, Sweet Almond, Vitamin E, Camellia, Baobab, Pomegranate and Jojoba
- Replenishes baby’s delicate skin with essential nutrients and vitamins
- You can use this oil as a moisturizer, in the bath, for a massage or to help treat cradle cap and dry or irritated patches on baby’s skin
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Super concentrated so even small amounts will be very effective and will last longer
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Ideal for new borns, infants and toddlers
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Baobab Oil- Baobab oil is one of the richest fruits in antioxidants in the world, and has high levels of Vitamin C. It prevents your hair and skin from looking dull and old by improving the skin’s defense system. Baobab oil also has fatty acids to make your hair strong and shiny.
Avocado Oil- Extracted from the Avocado kernel it is full of essential fatty acids. Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, pantothenic acid, lecithin, fatty acids, and E, Avocado oil penetrates skin easily and works well for delicate skin.
Jojoba Oil- Jojoba berries when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
Camellia Seed Oil- Camellia oil, also known as tea seed oil is the actual green tea oil. It comes from the seeds of Camellia sinensis, the plant from which all the tea is made. Due to its exceptionally high oleic acid (omega – 9) content,it has an outstanding moisture retaining ability and is one of the most rapidly absorbed plant oils. Furthermore it also contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg.
Calendula- Calendula is an all-rounder oil that is known to relieve skin irritations, rashes, and soothes extra dry skin. It is also great for infants and children.
Almond oil- It is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method.
Natural Vitamin E- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance.
Pomegranate Seed Oil-100% organic cold pressed Pomegranate seed oil has rich antioxidant properties and high Vitamin C content, which protect the skin from the harmful free radicals and aid in regulating the production of sebum.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba Oil)*,Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*,
Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) oil*,Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*,Camelina sativa(Camellia) seed oil*,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Tocopherol.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
99 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Warm oil between your hands and glide on baby to moisturize or for a relaxing and calming massage. For the bath, add a capful or two to warm, running water.
Patch Test Recommended.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
We strive for consistency, but please note our products being completely organic, the natural color, smell, texture of the product may slightly vary. This is due to natural factors and weather determinants.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 4 – 5 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.