- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Tired of painful acne & pimples? Introduce this anti-bacterial facial toning mist featuring premium Tea tree hydrosol with antiseptic Basil in your daily skin care regime. It prevents acne while tightening and rejuvenating your skin. It is perfectly complimented with Aloe-Vera to provide hydration and Lemon to help in skin-lightening. Keep it handy with you for a clear skin treat!
With proven antibacterial and hydrating ingredients, this lightweight hydrosol is extracted using centuries old traditional methods, to bring you the most therapeutic experience in your skin care routine.
Our Tea Tree hydrosol sourced directly from artisanal communities of Australia, delivers antibacterial and antiseptic benefits. It promotes healing without stripping the skin off moisture, making it an excellent natural remedy for acne treatment.
Basil, an ancient formula for prevention and reduction of acne, has antiseptic properties that help to clean the skin, ease signs of acne and improve skin tone.
Lavender & Neem speed up healing and act as mild antiseptic and, disinfectant.
Packed with antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera helps improve the skin's natural firmness and keep it hydrated.
Lemon helps to improve complexion, reduce blemishes and dark spots.
- Hydrates, revitalizes and nourishes the skin
- Balances pH and controls excess oil
- Helps clean pores and tone the skin
- Helps soothe and heal the skin
- Entails anti – inflammatory, antiseptic and anti – bacterial properties
- Has strong astringent properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark blue glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
- Tea Tree: Tea tree is an effective antibacterial and antiseptic. We use this product in our anti-acne products as it promotes healing and prevents the spread of acne. It is also effective against dandruff and other skin infections.
- Basil: Basil acts as an anti-inflammatory. Its antiseptic properties have been valued in Far East for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Extremely effective in treating skin disorders, basil enlivens dull-looking skin and improves skin tone.
- Lemon: It has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
- Lavender: This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
- Aloe: The astringent property of Aloe helps to tighten the skin pores and gently tone the skin. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to reduce the redness of irritated skin and treat sunburn. The anti-oxidant rich aloe reduces oxidative damage caused by sun exposure and reduces the signs of degeneration like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Neem: It is highly valued for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It is an excellent ingredient for acne-prone skin.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is a powerful anti-septic with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps soothe irritated and acne prone skin.
Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) Distillate*, Rosemarinusofficinalis (Rosemary) Distillate*, Lavender angustifolia (Lavender) Distillate*, Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Distillate*, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Distillate*,Citrus limon (Lemon) Distillate*, Aloe Barbedensis (Aloe Vera) Distillate*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
100 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 1 Year from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
- Close your eyes and spray directly on to your face, keeping the bottle a few inches away from the face, to hydrate and refresh your acne-prone skin. Or
- Spray on to a cotton swab and gently use for cleaning and makeup removal.
How are you storing your pure hydrosols?
Organic hydrosols are fragile and subject to rapid degradation than their essential oil counterparts due to lower concentration of anti bacterial properties. That's why properly storing your pure floral waters is very crucial.
Here are few guidelines you must take care of -
• store your bottles in dark cool place away from any source of light. Repeated exposure to sunlight or UV rays are especially damaging to hydrosols
• always keep your hydrosols in amber/cobalt glass bottles as they effectively block out damaging sunlight
• do not keep partially full bottles. The empty space in the bottle also called the headspace accelerates oxidizing of the hydrosols which can harm the aromatic and therapeutic constituents of the waters. In order enhance the shelf life of such pure waters, transfer them to smaller bottles
• ensure that the bottle caps are aptly tight. It's imperative to make sure that the caps are not too tight or loose as it may allow oxygen in
• keep them in cool dry place. You may refrigerate the hydrosols but do not put them in the freezer.
• do not allow unsterilized objects to come in touch with your bottle nozzle such as your fingers or cotton balls ensuring the integrity of your hydrosols remain intact
• always keep a track of the manufacturing date and expected shelf life of the hydrosols
• lastly, always use your hydrosols as fresh as possible
We hope these tips help you get maximum benefit from our organic hydrosols.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.