Cucumber, Green Tea & Spearmint Soap (For Oily/ Acne Prone Skin)
Net Weight: 90gm
Powered by antioxidant rich Green Tea, cooling Cucumber juice, detoxifying French Green Clay and hydrating oils, this soap bar gently sloughs away acne causing bacteria and impurities, reduces swollen acne and scars without damaging the skin. Perfect for hot summer days, cooling cucumber also soothes away any skin irritations and improves skin’s firmness and the mint/basil combo provides the much needed zing!
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, purifying earth clays, fresh vegetable juice, seeped green tea and ultra-moisturizing butters.
Featuring nature’s most powerful antioxidant and potent ingredient for fighting acne,Green Tea combats free radicals, regulates sebum productions, reduces inflammation and protects against environmental aggressors. It also reduces acne marks and signs of ageing.
A natural astringent, Cucumber not only helps to treat and prevent acne but also improves skin texture. Spearmint calms inflammation, fights acne and clears the skin from within while leaving behind a tingling sensation.
French Green Clay rejuvenates and purifies the skin by gently exfoliating. Touted for its skin detoxification benefits, it flushes out toxins and regulates excess oil. Its mineral content provides nourishment to the skin and fades away blemishes.
Therapeutic properties of Jasmine accelerate healing and reduce acne-marks. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond oil with hydrating fatty acids, easily penetrate deep into the skin to nourish and repair the skin barrier. Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Mango butter provide intense hydration and lock in the moisture.
- Gently cleanses and hydrates skin
- Fights acne and reduces acne symptoms and inflammation
- Regulates sebum production and removes excess oil
- Accelerates healing and reduces acne marks and dark spots
- Improves skin texture and firmness
- Enriched with Cucumber Juice, Organic Green Tea, Spearmint essential oil, Basil and Jasmine Essential oil
- Ideal for oily and acne-prone skin
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents,Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Steeped Green Tea
Green Tea is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. We use green tea in our products due to its antibacterial properties. Since it contains catechin, it helps remove toxins from skin, and prevent acne. It reactivates damaged skin cells and combats dullness.
Cucumber juice helps cleanse, tone, and tighten the skin. Cucumbers are a natural source for antioxidants, calcium, potassium, vitamin B1 and Vitamin C, all of which are great to nourish the skin gently.
Jasmine Essential Oil
Jasmine is a quintessential Indian flower. These flowers are prized for their fragrance but they also contain a host of healing properties making it ideal in skin care products. They help accelerate wound healing and marks left behind by acne.
Spearmint Essential Oil
Its aromatic and medicinal properties are similar to peppermint. Unlike peppermint, it contains mild amounts of menthol. It helps soothe and relieve wounds when used regularly. It is an antiseptic and stimulates blood circulation when massaged gently.
Sweet Basil Essential Oil
It helps soothe itchy skin, acne and common skin disorders. It helps revive skin from dullness and clears complexion.
Bergamot Essential Oil
Helps monitor and regulate sebum production due to its astringent property.
French Green Clay
French green clay contains an enormous amount of minerals, such as silica, aluminum, magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, selenium, cobalt, manganese, phosphorous, silicon, micro-algaes, kelp, and phyto-nutrients. Its toning action stimulates blood flow to damaged skin cells, revitalizes the complexion and tightens pores.
Shea butter (Butyrospermun parkii) contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
It is an emollient that softens dry and itchy skin by adding a protective layer to lock in the natural moisture of skin. The antioxidant properties of cocoa butter are ideal for overworked, tired facial skin.
Abundance of essential fatty acids in Mango butter help hydrate and restore skin tone and elasticity. Can be used on dry, sun damaged, and mature skin.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The olive tree (Olea europaea) is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Castor oil (Ricinus communis) is a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry skin due to its high content of oleic acid. It is used to treat skin problems like burns, cuts, abrasions etc. and it is also very beneficial for the eyes. It is also used extensively in hair care products for its nourishing properties.
Sweet Almond Oil
Almond oil (Prunus dulcis) is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Sodium Oliviate **,Sodium Cocoate**,Camellia Sinensis Leaf(Green tea) Extract*,Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber)Juice*, Sodium MangoSeedate**, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium Castorate**,Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*,Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*,Ocimum Basilicum (basil)oil*,Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower(Jasmine) Oil.*,
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
90.54% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Wet your face and body with lukewarm water.
Work up a lather on your palms and spread it gently.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Follow it up with your favourite JC moisturiser.
Ensure soap is well drained after use.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.