Organic Coffee & Green Tea Eye Cream
Net Weight: 10gm
Too many late nights? Looking like a raccoon lately? Give your eyes some TLC with this under-eye cream infused with Coffee and Green Tea. Rich in Vitamin K, Almond oil reduces puffy bags under the eyes and dark circles. Carotene and Vitamin A loaded Carrot Seed oil moisturises the area and prevents lines and wrinkles. Go on, try it and throw away that concealer!
Out of stock
Hydrate and repair the delicate under eye area with our nourishing cream. Formulated with a blend of nutrient rich oils and therapeutic essential oils, it helps control under eye puffiness and dark circles.
Rich in anti-oxidants and essential oils, Green Tea and Coffee do more than just wake up your skin. Coffee infused almond oil reduces the damage caused by environmental aggressors, reduces signs of ageing and improves skin’s elasticity. The light oil is easily absorbed and nourishes the skin from within. Green Tea infused Jojoba oil moisturizes deeply, soothes irritated skin and helps reduce dark circles.
Vitamin E helps reduce wrinkles and dark circles due to its rich antioxidant properties. It helps lessen under eye puffiness that makes the circles more prominent.
Carotene and Vitamin A loaded Carrot Seed oil moisturises the area and prevents lines and wrinkles. Clove and Cinnamon help in easing the puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
- Helps reduce dark circles by improving blood circulation in the effected region
- Reduces under eye puffiness
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps sleep better
- The fine blend of all natural ingredients effectively restore the firmness around your eyes
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Super concentrated so even small amounts will be very effective and will last longer
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Coffee Infused Almond Oil–Antioxidants present in coffee fight free radicals. Caffeine is known to help in toning, firming, cell regeneration and cellulite busting. Sweet Almond reduces the damage caused by environmental aggressors, reduces signs of ageing and improves skin’s elasticity. The light oil is easily absorbed and nourishes the skin from within.
Green Tea Infused Jojoba Oil-Green is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. When applied on skin, green tea provides a much needed boost of anti-oxidants which combat free radicals.
Lavender Essential Oil– It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties that help maintain healthy and nourished hands and feet. Its pleasing aroma relaxes and improves mood.
Sweet Almond Oil– The oil is rich in fatty acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E for the nourishment of dry, itchy and irritated skin. It is well known for its moisturizing properties and gives the skin a smooth and soft feel with no greasiness.
Vitamin E– It reduces inflammation and helps skin look healthy and youthful. It speeds up cell regeneration and helps prevent blemishes, acne and wrinkles. Additional benefits include protection against sun damage and pollutants due to the presence of antioxidants.
Cinnamon Essential Oil– It is a warm, spicy oil that helps enhances blood circulation.
Rosemary Essential Oil- Itis a powerful anti-septic with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric Essential Oil- Turmeric is an ancient ingredient popular in India for its skin benefits. It is also widely used as antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, and skin-brightening benefits.
Carrotseed Essential Oil- Carrotseed oil is derived from wild carrots. This pale, yellow oil is rich in carotene and Vitamin A. It is excellent for dry, itchy skin and helps to heal burns. It also acts as a great conditioner for hair and skin and it is an excellent moisturiser for mature skin.
Clove Essential Oil- It is an effective antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic. It also boosts circulation and provides a stimulating fragrance to products.
Mango Butter– Mango butter is extracted from the mango seed and it has a very faint aroma of mangoes. It contains many vitamins and minerals that help restore damaged skin.
Shea Butter– Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Beeswax – It is a natural anti-inflammatory that soothes the skin and helps prevent premature aging. It also helps protect the tender skin around the eyes from external pollutants.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*,Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*,
COFFEE INFUSED OIL*,BEESWAX*,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract OIL*,
Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) OIL*,Curcuma Longa (Turmeric)Oil*,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*,
Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*,Daucus carota (Carrot Seed) Oil*,Tocopherol,
Euginia Caryophyllata (Clove) Bud Oil*,Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
99.08 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
The under eye area is one of the most sensitive parts of your face, and needs to be dealt with gently.
Use a very small bit of cream to massage your under eye area with just your little finger.
Take care to avoid getting too close to the eye as some ingredients in this cream may cause irritation if it gets in the eye. But this can be washed away with a splash of cold water immediately.
Remember, use just a bit. It can be left overnight.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
We take special care to pack and ship all balms and salves with outer insulation like thermocol so that they reach you safe, without melting and spills. Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.