Buy 100% Natural and Organic Face Care Products Online in India at the Best Prices
Today there is a conscious shift towards sustainable and environment-friendly products and practices. A similar shift has been witnessed in the personal care and beauty industry too. The demand for organic and natural face care products has been on a steady rise and for all the right reasons.
Certified organic skincare products are made from plant botanicals and other natural ingredients that are grown without using synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides. Essentially, when you are using organic skincare, you can rest assured that your skin is getting the goodness of distilled nature in its most potent and stable form.
What are the Ingredients of organic face care products?
Organic Skincare products are sourced directly from nature and harness the potency of organically grown natural ingredients. They can contain a variety of ingredients like soothing floral powders, healing botanicals and plant juices, beautifying floral waters, and naturally occurring clays.
Additionally, plant-based butters and carrier oils form a major part of formulation for most of these formulations. These organic ingredients are nutrient-dense and offer an array of face care benefits ranging from emollient and nourishing properties to repairing and healing effects.
Most organic skincare products use therapeutic essential oils that have a wide range of benefits. Essential oils also provide nourishing and healing properties when used carefully within dermal limits.
Benefits of organic facecare products
- Minimalism at its best - Organic skincare products are rich & concentrated owing to their anhydrous formulation. Therefore, a little product goes a long way.
- Preserves the nutrients of the ingredients - Made with raw, unprocessed organic ingredients the nutrients are not compromised in the end product, and the same is imparted to the skin upon application.
- Apt for low waste or zero waste lifestyle - We follow a ‘soil to soil’ approach wherein the ingredients are sourced directly from nature and sustainable packaging is used. They are a perfect fit for low waste or zero waste lifestyle with no discharges to land, water, or air that can potentially contaminate the environment.
- Cruelty-Free Products - Our organic skincare products are not tested on animals in any form.
- Natural Fragrance - Our organic skincare products derive their scent from the fragrance of essential oils and the ingredients used.
How to use organic facecare products?
- Organic Skincare products contain no or mild food-grade preservatives. So, due care is to be taken to not contaminate the product.
- Store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- A patch test is mandatory while introducing any new product in the routine to rule out any allergies or irritants.
- Make sure to use the products within the mentioned shelf life for better results.
- Always follow the instructions on the product.
What makes Juicy Chemistry's organic face care products unique?
Juicy Chemistry is a pioneer brand offering a complete range of ECOCERT (France) Certified Organic products that comply with COSMOS V3 Standard. At Juicy Chemistry, the word organic holds a pinnacle value wherein the products stay true to their claims. They are not only formulated for efficacy but are also backed by research. Juicy Chemistry was founded with a goal to curate products with the purest and most nutrient-rich ingredients, nature has to offer in the most sustainable, ethical, and holistic way.
The products also have the following certifications
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices Certification)
- ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001
- Dermatologically tested for safety and irritation
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the shelf life of organic face care products?
The shelf life of organic skincare products is 18 months from manufacturing and 6 months from opening. They are best used fresh to reap maximum benefits.
- How do I store organic facecare products?
Store them in a dark, cool place away from direct sunlight. Use only clean and dry spatulas or fingers if required.
- What is the difference between organic and natural facecare?
“Organic” refers to ingredients that are cultivated without pesticides, chemicals or artificial fertilisers. Natural products may or may not contain these performance enhancers but organic products are 100% devoid of them.
- Is it better to use organic facecare products?
If organic skin care products suit you then it is better to continue using them. Skincare is subjective and what suits one person may or may not suit another one.