- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
This double-action lip scrub, featuring antioxidant rich Green Tea and refreshing Spearmint gently buffs away dead skin, impurities, and rejuvenates dry lips. Nourishing Shea Butter, exotic Argan and rich Avocado oil gently address the dryness and help seal in the moisture. Spearmint and Lemon together gives a nice cooling sensation while restoring a smooth velvety feel!
Featuring antioxidant rich Green Tea and cooling mint, this lip scrub gently exfoliates and penetrates deep into the skin for velvety soft lips.
Green Tea provides a much needed boost of anti-oxidant which combats free radicals and reduces lip wrinkles and fine lines.
Revitalizing Lemon not only has skin-lightening effects, but is a powerful anti-microbial agent that helps clean the skin and provide nourishment.
Spearmint creates a nice tingling effect as it improves blood circulation in the lips.
Almond, Argan and Avocado with their hydrating fatty acids, work to deeply nourish and repair the skin. Vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant and promotes healthy skin.
Carnubawax locks in the moisture and Shea butter hydrates to provide relief to dry skin.
- Gently exfoliates the lips and removes dead skin
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes skin for silky soft and healthy lips
- Green Tea offers antioxidant protection with skin-lightening properties
- Enriched with, Avocado oil, Vitamin E, Almond oil, Carnubawax and Shea butter
- Invigorating scent of lemon and spearmint refreshes your senses
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Shea Butter : It soothes chapped and dry lips by penetrating deep to moisturize and nourish. It forms a protective moisture-lock barrier.
- White Sugar : Abrasive by nature, it effectively cleanses the lip surface by gently exfoliating dead skin, leaving lips clean, soft and moist.
- Sweet Almond Oil : It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. It is used in our lip care products, for its ability to deeply nourish and condition them.
- Natural Vitamin-E : - It has rich antioxidants that fight against skin damage caused by free radicals due to exposure to pollutants and harmful sun rays. It helps keep lips nourished.
Green tea Oil: Green Tea is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. When applied on skin, green tea provides a much needed boost of anti-oxidants which combat free radicals.
- Tuscany Lemon Essential Oil: Extracted from the rind of lemons, it has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
- Argan Oil : Argan oil contains natural sources of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids. It is a wonderful lip care ingredient as it keeps lips soft, supple, and conditioned
- Spearmint Essential Oil : Its aromatic and medicinal properties are similar to Peppermint. Unlike Peppermint, it contains mild amounts of menthol. It is an antiseptic and stimulates blood circulation when massaged gently.
- CarnubaWax : Carnubawax makes a protective barrier on lips that locks moisture.
Sucrose*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Oil*, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Oil*, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol^.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
^ COSMOS approved natural
98.94% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
How To Use
Scoop out a wee bit of scrub.
Use your fingertip to apply directly on the lips and scrub gently.
You may experience a tingling sensation because of the essential oil content.
Leave on for 2-3 minutes and wash off with cold water.
You can follow this up with your favorite JC lip butter
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.