- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Wash away those stinky bacterias with this soap suds! Fresh Neem Juice and powerful anti-bacterial oils come together in this all in one gourmet soap. The perfect bar for your travel kit, this soap can be used for shaving, shampooing, and face and body wash. Earthy yet refreshing, calming Lavender helps soothe the skin.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, purifying earth clays, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
Most potent anti-bacterial ingredients come together with hydrating botanicals in this detoxifying and cleansing soap, to wash away bacteria that refresh, hydrate and nourish skin.
A powerful antioxidant with rich nutrient profile, Tea Tree fights against free radicals, detoxifies the skin, nourishes it as well as helps prevent signs of ageing. Rosemary, a powerful anti-septic with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates skin-renewal, improves blood circulation and promotes healing.
Lavender speeds up healing and acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties. While Neem, an ancient ingredient highly valued for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial benefits, is excellent for acne-prone skin.
Revitalizing Lemon not only uplifts the mood but also has skin-lightening effects and helps improve complexion, reduce blemishes and dark spots.
- Antibacterial soap gently cleanses and detoxifies skin
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes skin
- Enriched with Tea Tree Oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon hydrosol, Lavender hydrosol, Virgin Coconut oil and Virgin Oliver Oil.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
Sodium Oliviate **,Sodium Cocoate**, zadirachta indica (Neem) Leaf extract *,Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium MangoSeedate**, Sodium Castorate**, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Distillate*,Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Distillate*,Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
83% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 9 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Lather up on wet skin and wash off in the shower.
Ensure that the soap is drained well after use.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.