Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Damask Rose, Sweet Orange & Chamomile -Eye Mist - 50ml/1.69oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Net Weight: 50ml
It's about time to kiss goodbye to under - eye circles and puffy eyes with this soothing eye mist. Enriched with hydrating Chamomile and zesty Sweet Orange, this mist is helps fade away stubborn dark circles, under - eye bags and puffy eyes. Rich in Vitamin C and anti - oxidants, it rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin giving this delicate area a healthy radiant glow.
The skin around the eyes is very thin, sensitive and gentle. This soothing eye mist is especially curated to keep your under-eye circles and puffy eyes at bay with the perfect blend of finest and hand-picked ingredients.
Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants Sweet Orange helps fade away the appearance of dark circles. Infused with the goodness of Chamomile, it calms down this delicate part of your skin and enhances the blood flow thereby reducing the under-eye bags. Chrysin rich Eucalyptus helps in reducing the puffiness around the eyes. It also provides an extra boost of hydration to this exquisitely fine part of skin.
A must-have in your skin care regime, this calming and soothing eye mist offers a range of under-eye care benefits.
- Visibly reduces under-eye circles and puffiness
- Soothes, calm, hydrates and refreshes the under-eye skin
- Has calming, anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties
- packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Orange: Rich in Vitamin C and anti-oxidants, it helps in reducing the appearance of under-eye dark circles and prevents fine lines. The natural oils present in oranges, helps to moisturize the delicate skin under the eyes.
- Chamomile: Due to its anti-inflammatory and calming properties and being a powerhouse of anti-oxidants, it helps in fading under-eye darkness and fairly reducing the puffiness around eyes.
- Aloe: Its anti-inflammatory properties keeps the skin calm and keeps swelling and puffiness at bay. It locks the moisture into skin cells and its astringent properties helps in refining pores around this sensitive part of the skin.
- Rose: The anti-inflammatory and cooling properties of rose water helps in calming and refreshing the skin. It also softens the under-eye area and keeps puffiness away.
- Lavender: Known for its relaxing scent, it not only calms your senses but also your skin. The diuretic properties help in reducing under-eye bags. It also helps in unveiling an even skin tone.
- Geranium: This red beauty rejuvenates and revitalizes your skin. Due to its astringent properties, it helps in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness over time.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus oil contains Chrysin, an all-natural anti-inflammatory agent which helps in reducing the puffiness around the eyes. It effectively tightens the blood vessels under the eyes and considerably reduces the appearance of dark circles.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Distillate*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Distillate*, Rosa Damascene (Rose) Distillate*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Ditillate*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Distillate*, Eucalyptus Citriodora ( Eucalyptus ) Distillate*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Distillate*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
^ COSMOS approved natural
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
How To Use
1. Spritz some product onto two cotton pads and leave one on each eye for 10 - 15 mins OR
2. Close your eyes and directly spritz the mist onto your under - eyes from a distance. Give your under - eyes a boost of hydration.
How are you storing your pure hydrosols?
Organic hydrosols are fragile and subject to rapid degradation than their essential oil counterparts due to lower concentration of anti bacterial properties. That's why properly storing your pure floral waters is very crucial.
Here are few guidelines you must take care of -
• store your bottles in dark cool place away from any source of light. Repeated exposure to sunlight or UV rays are especially damaging to hydrosols
• always keep your hydrosols in amber/cobalt glass bottles as they effectively block out damaging sunlight
• do not keep partially full bottles. The empty space in the bottle also called the headspace accelerates oxidizing of the hydrosols which can harm the aromatic and therapeutic constituents of the waters. In order enhance the shelf life of such pure waters, transfer them to smaller bottles
• ensure that the bottle caps are aptly tight. It's imperative to make sure that the caps are not too tight or loose as it may allow oxygen in
• keep them in cool dry place. You may refrigerate the hydrosols but do not put them in the freezer.
• do not allow unsterilized objects to come in touch with your bottle nozzle such as your fingers or cotton balls ensuring the integrity of your hydrosols remain intact
• always keep a track of the manufacturing date and expected shelf life of the hydrosols
• lastly, always use your hydrosols as fresh as possible
We hope these tips help you get maximum benefit from our organic hydrosols.