Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Rosemary Essential Oil– 10ml / 0.34oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Plant Part: Leaf
Extraction: Steam Distilled
The name Rosemary is derived from the Latin word Rosmarinus, meaning 'dew of the sea.' Multi-tasking Rosemary essential oil is extremely beneficial for both skincare and haircare. It has natural antiseptic properties and an invigorating
100% organic Rosemary oil has a warm herbal scent and blends well with all other essential oils.
In skincare it is widely used in troubled skin products due to its powerful antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps balances sebum production and helps clear whiteheads, blackheads, and acne.
In hair care products, Rosemary encourages growth of strong healthy hair by improving blood flow to the scalp, increases manageability and brings out the highlights of dark hair. It is extensively used to control hair fall and strengthen hair from root to tip. Bioactive antioxidants in Rosemary help in hair growth and fight dandruff.
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
- Helps reduce acne
- Helps relieve pain
- Stimulates hair growth
- Strengthens and thickens hair
- Fights dandruff and hair fall
- Packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*.
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
How To Use
Use a few drops in a diffuser burner for aromatic use. To experience an even more stimulating aroma, add 4 to 6 drops in your bath tub or 2 to 5 drops to vaporizers. For massage, make your own blends along with your favourite carrier oil
- For a fragrant bath: Add 2 to 3 drops to warm bath water. Soak for 20-30 minutes and feel all the day's stress melt away!
- For a relaxing massage: Warm a carrier oil of your choice , add a few drops of Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil, massage and ease your tense muscles and relax your joints!
- As a body oil: Dab a drop of oil mixed with your favourite oil to damp skin after a shower or bath to let the aroma linger on you the whole day.
Our no-nasty promise: All our products are 100% natural and chemical-free. We will never stick parabens, preservatives, petroleum products, artificial perfumes, alcohol, etc in them.
We never test our products on animals.
Be kind to the Earth - please recycle our jars.
A patch-test is recommended.