Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Lavender Essential Oil– 10ml / 0.34oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Botanical Name: Lavender angustifolia
Plant Part: Flower
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Lavender flowers are gently pressed to release their sweet smelling, intensely floral oils. This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin, hair and body. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
An ancient herb, 100% organic Lavender oil is a multi-tasking ingredient with numerous benefits. A virtuous oil, it is beneficial for both skin and hair, has excellent relaxation properties and also is great for sensitive skin.
Known for its cleansing and healing properties, Lavender helps soothe irritated sensitive skin. It balances sebum to help control excess oil on acne-prone skin as well as lock moisture in dry skin below acne. It helps stimulate the immune system to promote healing and ease inflammation.
Lavender helps balance oily or dry hair and scalp, soothes irritated scalp and stimulates hair follicles to help hair growth. Lavender and rosemary make a great pair in hair care products. Their synergistic properties are great for hair care.
In Aromatherapy, its floral, woody notes work great for stress relief and general relaxation. Lavender is one of the few essential oils that can be applied directly to the skin undiluted. A spritz of Lavender water on bed linen or a dab on the wrist helps you have a rested sleep.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Helps reduce acne and inflammation
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Prevents moisture loss and maintains healthy oil balance
- Promotes hair growth
- Nourishes dry and damaged hair
- Fights dandruff and hair fall
- Packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*.
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
How To Use
Use a few drops in a diffuser burner for aromatic use. To experience an even more stimulating aroma, add 4 to 6 drops in your bath tub or 2 to 5 drops to vaporizers. For massage, make your own blends along with your favourite carrier oil.
- For a fragrant bath: Add 2 to 3 drops to warm bath water. Soak for 20-30 minutes and feel all the day's stress melt away!
- For a relaxing massage: Warm a carrier oil of your choice , add a few drops of Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil, massage and ease your tense muscles and relax your joints!
- As a body oil: Dab a drop of oil mixed with your favourite oil to damp skin after a shower or bath to let the aroma linger on you the whole day.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 4 - 5 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.