- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Dry, damaged hair? Do you long for super-soft, shiny tresses? This do-it-at-home hair spa is the answer! Argan Oil, the star-ingredient from Morocco infuses your hair with essential fatty acids which cuts through the frizz and plumps up brittle hair. Coconut butter deeply moisturizes scalp and adds a beautiful sheen to your locks with a lingering warm scent. Sacha Inchi has moisture sealing properties that keep hair softer and manageable. It penetrates deep to fortify hair from the roots and keeps hair shiny and glistening. This versatile hair mask does this all without weighing your hair down or leaving greasy traces behind.
Our masque offers a therapeutic solution that penetrates deep in the hair follicles to help reconstruct and rebuild damaged, dull, brittle and frizzy hair caused by use of chemicals and environmental elements like pollution, hard water, sun and more. This unique formulation is a natural remedy to repair and restore your hair’s inner health leaving them soft, nourished and beautiful.
Aptly known as “liquid gold”, our cold pressed Argan oil is loaded with powerful nutrients and antioxidants, which help repair damaged hair and nurture it from within. Sacha inchi oil has high contents of Omega 3 fatty acids which crucial for maintaining scalp health. It also helps regulate oil production and lock in the required moisture that prevent dry hair and split ends.
Rosemary encourages growth of strong healthy hair by improving blood flow to the scalp, increases manageability and brings out the highlights of dark hair. Cedarwood helps improve hair growth and reduces hair loss by increasing blood circulation to the scalp and stimulating hair follicles. Regenerative properties of Lavender improve scalp and hair conditions, while Peppermint helps fight dandruff and controls oil production without stripping the scalp of moisture.
A powerful blend of Coconut Butter, Vitamin E and Castor infuse the essential fatty acids to hair follicles and form a barrier to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Carnuba Wax:contains esters, fatty acids and Vitamin A that helps moisturizing and softening scalp and hair. Its anti – inflammatory properties help soothe itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Mango Butter:Mango butter is extracted from the mango seed and it has a very faint aroma of mangoes. It contains many vitamins and minerals that help restore damaged skin.
- Coconut Butter: Coconut butter is highly rich in fatty acids that deeply moisturizes scalp and adds a beautiful sheen to your locks. It is also rich is Lauric acid that help fight bacteria and infections.
- Castor Oil: It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that make hair smoother, stronger, and frizz-free. It is also a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry hair due to its high content of oleic acid.
- Argan Oil: It penetrates deep to moisturize, replenish nutrients, and help fight breakage to promote soft, silky hair with a lustrous, beautiful shine. The nutrients found in Argan oil promote hair growth and help prevent split ends.
- Sacha Inchi: Sacha inchi oil has high contents of Omega 3 fatty acids that are extremely beneficial for hair. It helps regulate oil production and lock in the required moisture that prevent dry hair and split ends. It also fuels hair growth and repair and reduce inflammation on the scalp.
- Vitamin E Oil: Infused with high levels of anti – oxidants, Vitamin E helps in reducing oxidative stress in the scalp thereby controlling hair fall. It is also known for enhancing blood supply to the scalp encouraging hair growth and brings back shine to your lackluster hair.
- Apricot Oil: Apricot oil has high amounts of oleic acid and makes a wonderful emollient for hair and scalp. Its linoleic acid content stimulates hair growth by defying moisture loss. It not only seals in the moisture but also absorbs it from the air and keeps strands hydrated and nourished.
- Jojoba Oil:Jojoba oil has a wax like texture and has superb moisturizing properties. Its natural conditioning properties assists in removing hair residue and provides a cooling effect to the scalp. It contributes in making hair follicles strong and healthy.
- Cedarwood Oil: Cedarwood oil stimulates hair follicles and increase circulation to the scalp resulting in regeneration of hair. Its anti – inflammatory and anti – fungal properties helps improving dry and flaky scalp maintaining over all hair health.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Rosemary essential oil helps increase blood circulation to the scalp and promote hair growth. Its strong anti – inflammatory properties help soothing itchy scalp and also prevents premature greying of hair.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: The menthol present in peppermint can help increase blood circulation to scalp and improve hair growth and prevent hair loss. Its natural antimicrobial action renders it as one of the best ingredients to combat dandruff.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender helps moisturize dry hair, restore keratin in hair, and soothe irritated skin/scalp. Regenerative properties of this oil improve scalp and hair conditions by strengthening hair follicles.
- German Chamomile Oil:Chamomile oil helps soothe the scalp and makes hair soft and shiny. It also qualifies as an excellent moisturizer for the scalp and hair.
Hydrogenated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera
(Carnauba) Wax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
96.056% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% Natural Origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
How To Use
For a great pre-shampoo spa experience right at your home, Scoop out a little amount of the mask using JC’s wee spoon.
1. Massage it through scalp and hair gently in a gentle circular motion for 5mins.
2. Leave on for 30 mins
3. Wash off with one of JC’s mild organic shampoo.
4. Once towel dried, apply either our leave in conditioner or serum to lock in the moisture.
- Acts as an antiseptic to relieve scalp and hair issues like dandruff, dry/ itchy scalp, and inflammation.
- Provides deep conditioning treatment for dry and dull hair
- Promotes hair growth and strength
- Enriched with Neem Butter, Baobab Oil, Castor Oil, Argan Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Carnubawax and Natural Vitamin E
- Detoxifies the scalp, cleansing away residue and buildup. Deeply penetrates the hair shafts and cuticles to help promote hair growth, improve follicle strength and prevent hair-damage.
- Tames frizziness and softens hair and gets unruly tresses to be amazingly manageable.
- Combats dry, coarse and damaged hair by infusing sensational hydration and moisture. Leaves hair feeling soft and refreshed, without leaving any grease or residue.
- Promotes healthy, shiny, and silky hair
- Deeply moisturizes hair and nourishes for enhanced natural beauty
- Suitable for all hair types
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Super concentrated so even small amounts will be very effective and will last longer
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
We take special care to pack and ship all balms and salves with outer insulation like thermocol so that they reach you safe, without melting and spills. Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.