Juicy Chemistry Damask Rose , Geranium & Saffron – Organic Soap For Skin Brightening & Rejuvenation- 90gm/3.17oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Transform your bath into a luxurious spa with this rich soap! Formulated with exquisite skin-rejuvenating ingredients like Rose and Kashmiri Saffron this soap gently dissolves the impurities and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Geranium tones the skin while nutrient rich botanical extracts hydrate, balance and nourish the skin.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, purifying earth clays, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
Gorgeous smelling Rose and luxurious Kashmiri saffron combine together in this best-seller to leave your skin squeaky clean and deeply nourished.
An ancient beauty ingredient with therapeutic effects, Geranium has astringent and antiseptic properties which tone the skin, improves firmness and accelerates healing process.
Rose, a potent ingredient for skin rejuvenation helps soothe sensitive, damaged skin. The exquisite Kashmiri Saffron acts as a wonderful skin-brightener, astringent, and a natural toner.
French Pink Clay rejuvenates and purifies sensitive skin by gently exfoliating and drawing out impurities. It has great anti-inflammatory properties, and helps with hyper-pigmentation.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond oil with hydrating fatty acids, easily penetrate deep into the skin to nourish and repair the skin barrier. Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Mango butter provide intense hydration and lock in the moisture.
- Improves the skin's natural firmness and keeps it hydrated
- Gently cleanses and clears skin
- Enriched with Rose, Geranium Essential Oil, Kashmiri Saffron, French Pink Clay, Extra Virgin Coconut oil and Almond oil
- Ideal for all skin types
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a powerful emollient, high in Vitamins A and E that protects and nourishes dry, damaged hair.
- Mango Butter: Mango butter is rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid; and stearic acid which moisturizes, and fortifies hair strands. It helps repair split ends and add volume to hair.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Pure and unadulterated, extra virgin olive oil is an excellent moisturizer that stimulates hair growth naturally. Best for sensitive hair type, it nourishes scalp, prevents dandruff and protects hair against pollutants.
- Castor Oil: Its rich fatty acids coat hair shaft and anti-microbial properties reduce levels of yeast in scalp and hair follicles (common causes of dandruff and hair loss) which results in improved hair growth.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: The richest natural source of medium chain fatty acids, it strengthens and rejuvenates hair and gives it a healthy look by working as deep conditioner. Its lauric acid content makes it easily absorbed into the scalp, which helps fight scalp infections and dandruff.
- Geranium Essential Oil:Geranium essential oil has a wonderful toning and balancing effect on the skin. This wonderful floral oil is primarily used in skincare for it astringent and anti-septic properties.
- Rose Hydrosol :Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, hydroflorates, flower waters or distillates are products from steam distilling plant materials. Hydrosols contain all of the essence of the plant in every drop, just like essential oils but in a milder form. Extracted from rose petals our hydrosol contains all the benefits of roses. It is an effective astringent and it is well suited for dry, sensitive skin.
- French Pink clay : French Pink Clay is a natural ingredient that is extremely mild, therefore well-suited for sensitive skin. It has the ability to draw out impurities, leaving the skin soft and smooth. It has great anti-inflammatory properties, and helps with hyper-pigmentation.
- Rose Petals :One of the most luxurious and effective ingredients since time immemorial has several skin benefits. Apart from smelling gorgeous, rose also has astringent and healing properties. It soothes skin, making it great for sensitive, damaged skin.
- Kashmiri Saffron: This precious ingredient is mythical all on its own. Our Kashmiri Saffron has been used in beauty therapies for centuries. Saffron is a wonderful skin-brightener, astringent, and acts as a toner.
Rosa damascena ( rose ) distillate *, Sodium Oliviate **,Sodium Cocoate**, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium MangoSeedate**, pelargonium graveolens flower(geranium) oil*,Sodium Castorate**, Kaolinite,Rosa damascena ( rose ) Powder*, Crocus sativus (saffron) petals*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
91.28% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 9 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
While shampoo bars may be a little difficult to use at the start, it takes a little technique to make the switch from commercial liquid shampoos. Our shampoo bars are super fatted, meaning they are loaded with nourishing oils and butters. Hence, if you directly use them on your hair, without creating a lot of lather, you are likely to have sections of hair with soap oils, and feel a little waxy. So it is
Wet your face with lukewarm water.
Work up a lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Follow this up with your favourite JC moisturizer.
Ensure soap is well drained after use.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.