Juicy Chemistry Potato ,Tomato & Lemongrass- Organic Soap For Tan Removal & Scar Reduction- 90gm/3.17oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Net Weight: 90 gm
Flaunt flawless skin with our Potato & Tomato cleanser formulated to heal scarring and remove tan. Nutrient rich potato juice evens out skin tone and also help tighten open pores leaving behind a smooth texture. Tomato juice is enriched with essential vitamins that promote healthy glowing skin. Black pepper inhibits bacterial growth and fight free radical damage. Our organic butters keep the skin moisturized and hydrated throughout the day. Take home this nourishing bar with potent healing qualities and pamper your skin like never before.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient - rich oils, organic botanicals and ultra - moisturizing butters.
Reverse and repair the damage your skin underwent with this nourishing cleansing bar. Potato juice houses plentiful amazing nutrients and takes care of the skin numerous ways. From reducing appearance of pigmentation, dark spots to fighting signs of ageing, potato does it all. It also possess astringent properties.
Tomato juice is enriched with essential vitamins such as A, C and K. Its acidic nature helps breaking tan and lighten scars. It also helps smoothening skins texture by shrinking open pores.
Black pepper oil exhibits bactericidal and anti - inflammatory properties. It’s also rich in anti -oxidants that helps reversing premature ageing. Olive, coconut and castor oil helps keeping the skin moisturized, soft and supple. Their anti - oxidant content helps keep signs of ageing at bay and gives skin a healthy natural glow. Apart from being supremely hydrating, our Shea and Mango butters also help soothe and heal the skin.
They assist in brightening the complexion and restore the youthful glow. Lemongrass essential oil helps maintain the pH balance of the skin and fight various irritations.Grapefruit essential oil entails astringent properties and enhances skins firmness. Mint has an extremely refreshing and soothing effect on the skin. It also helps in locking moisture into the skin.
- Accelerates fading of scars and promotes even skin tone
- Tightens and softens the skin
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Reduces pigmentation and fights signs of ageing effectively
- Packed with powerful anti – oxidants, anti – bacterial and anti – inflammatory agents
- Suitable for all skin types
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil : Enriched with good Vitamins such as A, D, K and E, Olive oil offers manifold benefits to the skin. It has a very high concentration of squalene which is also found in human sebum which makes it a great anti – oxidant agent. Its also known for its amazing moisturizing properties and keeping the skin soft and supple.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing.
- Castor Oil: Acne, Pigmentation or signs of ageing, castor oil is the solution of it all. The essential fatty acids that castor oil contains help in restoring the natural moisture balance of the skin. It helps in treating acne and other skin inflammations and blessing you with clear even – toned skin.
- Shea Butter : Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturizes and provides relief for dry skin.
- Mango Butter : Mango butter is highly moisturizing and very nourishing. The Vitamin C component in mango butter helps brightening the complexion and Vitamin A helps to increase skin’s youthful appearance. It also has soothing and healing effect on the skin.
- Potato Juice : Potato juice plays host to an array of nutrients offering a wide range of benefits to the skin. It helps in clearing out pigmentation, lightening scars and blemishes. It also aids in healing acne and tightening pores for a smoother skin.
- Tomato Juice: Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A, C and K. The acidic content of tomato juice heals tan and pigmentation. It also helps shrink open pores and regulates secretion of sebum.
- Lemon Grass Essential Oil: Lemongrass has potent skin healing and astringent properties. It also balances the pH level of the skin and fights back acne.
- Grrapeseed Oil: Grapefruit essential oil has natural astringent properties which controls excess oil production and helps in refining and shrinking pores. It also possesses bactericidal properties which keeps acne at bay and contributes to smoother, brighter complexion.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil: Black Pepper Oil acts to effectively inhibit bacterial growth and also fights premature ageing by neutralizing free radicals.
- Mint: Mint is an abundant source of menthol and has strong antibacterial properties. It has an extremely refreshing and soothing effect on your skin. The strong anti-inflammatory properties of this ingredient soothe the irritated skin and locks moisture in your skin by tightening your pores.
- Lemon Essential Oil:The Vitamin C content in Lemon essential oil helps in brightening the skin overtime. Its richness in anti – oxidants help in regenerating collagen and remarkably reduces the appearance of dark spots and acne scars.
Sodium Oliviate**, Sodium cocoate**, Solanum Lycopersicum(Tomato) extract*, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium Mangoseedate**, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Extract*, Sodium Castorate**, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus(Lemongrass ) Oil*, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil*, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** used during saponification none remain in the final products
How To Use
- Wet your face and body with lukewarm water.
- Work up a lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Ensure soap is well drained after use.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.