- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Citronella Incense Sticks-10 nos
As the saying goes, “One arrow, two sparrows”, our citronella infused incense sticks not only refresh your surroundings with its uplifting lemony, grassy scent but also keeps the insects at bay. Citronella is known to inhibit the growth of airborne bacteria, repel flying insects, uplifs negative moods and relax your body and mind.Coconut husk charcoal helps make the incense sticks burn better without producing black sooty smoke or causing breathing issues.
In Ayurveda, incense burning was used both to create pleasing aromas and as a medicinal approach to healing. However, commercialization of this industry introduced various chemicals and health issues along with the expansion. The smoke inhaled from burning the chemical laden incense sticks with artificial fragrances is proven to trigger serious respiratory issues and also have a negative impact on our environment.
Our incense sticks are made with natural ingredients and essential oils which are absolutely safe for burning indoors without exposing yourself to respiratory issues. The combusting ingredient, coconut charcoal powder doesn’t produce the unwanted black soot nor interferes with the natural aroma of the ingredients.
The citronella incense sticks help relax your mind and soul with its bright, long lasting lemony scent, cleanse your surroundings and repel insects out your way. Honey adds a warm hugging aroma to your surroundings and is known to draw wealth, admiration and luxury into your life.
Choose our Ecocert certified handmade incense sticks made with organic ingredients and zero chemicals to preserve our heritage without any harmful spill over effects.
- Long lasting aroma
- Safe for burning indoors
- Doesn’t create black soot
- Doesn’t cause breathing concerns
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
Honey, Coconut Charcoal Powder, Ailanthus Malabarica, Machilus Macrantha Gum, Cymbopogon Nardus Oil.
*100% of the ingredients are of Natural Origin
Approved by Ecocert Home Perfumes
How To Use
- Light the tip of the incense stick
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning
- Place the unlit end in an appropriate incense burner
- Enjoy the blissful aroma
Honey –Honey is known for its sweet and balsamic notes. It is believed to draw wealth, admiration and luxury into your life..
Coconut Charcoal Powder – Unlike commercially available charcoal, Coconut husk charcoal is safe for indoor burning. It doesn’t create black sooty smoke or trigger respiratory disorders.
Ailanthus Malabarica – also known as halmaddi, it is an earth coloured sticky substance used for make our hand rolled incense sticks.
Machilus Macrantha Gum – It is a natural gum made out of the bark of Machilus Macrantha tree. It helps bind all the ingredients with coconut charcoal and create a mixture that can be then pasted around the incense sticks.
Cymbopogon Nardus Oil – Commonly known as Citronella, this essential oil is popular for its distinctive grassy, lemony and floral scent. The powerful scent of citronella also helps in keeping the insects away!