- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
10 Incense Sticks
The spicy-hot, exotic scent of our cinnamon incense sticks adds the perfect flavour to your mood! The fresh and enticing fragrance of cinnamon is known to boost memory and help relax stiff muscles. Coconut husk charcoal helps make the incense sticks burn better without producing black sooty smoke or causing breathing issues. (These incense sticks are made with the Cinnamon bark without the use of essential oil.)
In Ayurveda, incense burning was used both; to create pleasing aromas and as a medicinal approach to healing. However, commercialization of this industry introduced various chemicals and health issues along with the expansion. The smoke inhaled from burning the chemical laden incense sticks with artificial fragrances is proven to trigger serious respiratory issues and also have a negative impact on our environment.
Our incense sticks are made with natural ingredients which are absolutely safe for burning indoors without exposing yourself to respiratory issues. The combusting ingredient, coconut charcoal powder doesn’t produce the unwanted black soot nor does it interfere with the natural aroma of the ingredients.
The enticing scent of cinnamon not only refreshes your mood but also sharpens your memory and relieves muscle cramps!
Choose our Ecocert certified handmade incense sticks made with organic ingredients and zero chemicals to preserve our heritage without any harmful spill over effects.
- Long lasting aroma
- Safe for burning indoors
- Doesn’t create black soot
- Doesn’t cause breathing concerns
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark, Coconut Charcoal Powder. Machilus Marcantha Gum
*100% of the ingredients are of Natural Origin
Approved by Ecocert Home Perfumes
How To Use
- Light the tip of the incense stick
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning
- Place the unlit end in an appropriate incense burner
- Enjoy the blissful aroma
Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark – A popular every household spice, cinnamon has a warm sensual scent. In aromatherapy, it is also known to stimulate circulation, relieve stress and muscle pain.
Coconut Charcoal Powder – Unlike commercially available charcoal, Coconut husk charcoal is safe for indoor burning. It doesn’t create black sooty smoke or trigger respiratory disorders.
Machilus Marcantha Gum – It is a natural gum made out of the bark of Machilus Macrantha tree. It helps bind all the ingredients with coconut charcoal and create a mixture that can be then pasted around the incense sticks.