DIRECTIONS TO USE
1. For an extra cooling experience, Place your Ice Globes in the fridge or bowl of ice for approximately 10 minutes before starting.
2. Glide or roll globes over the face in slow, gentle movements, taking time to pause on the eye area and in areas with more inflammation or breakouts, allowing them to cool and calm any redness.
3. Use the lymphatic facial massage to stimulate nerves, relieve tension, reduce future breakouts and release toxins.
4. Use the lifting facial massage to stimulate blood circulation, oxygenate the skin and boost skin elasticity.
5. While these massages have been designed for a facial, the Ice Globes can also be used to massage the neck, shoulders, back and any other area of the body that are in need of TLC. Repeat each movement 3-5 times and can be used daily to boost your skincare routine.
6. After you’re finished your skincare routine, clean the globes with soapy water and store the Ice Globes in their travel friendly box. While the specially designed liquid inside these globes does wonders for pores, it doesn’t cope well below freezing so we don’t recommend leaving them in the freezer.