- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Revered as the "fruit of paradise", Grapefruit isloaded with anti - oxidants and essential vitamins like A and C. It naturally exfoliates, detoxifies and brightens the dark bumpy armpits.It smoothens the underarms while renewing damaged skin.Enriched with essential fatty acids, Rosehip oil deeply nourishes and repair the skin under your arms. It heals damaged skin and improves the skin texture. Accompanied with a spicy - floral scent, Bergamot deeply cleanses the pores and keeps your armpits fresh and happening. No more curbing your desires, it's time to flaunt every cut sleeves clothing dumped in your wardrobe.Free from artificial perfumes, pore clogging Aluminum, Alcohols, Chlorofluorocarbons, and other petrochemicals, and unlike antiperspirants, our organic deodorants do not interfere with the body's natural process of detoxification by clogging the pores, nor does it mask the odor with a stronger perfume like commercial deodorants.
Bid farewell to bad body odor with our uniquely formulated deodorant. But, why a natural deodorant you may ask? Firstly, deodorants do not interrupt the natural detoxifying process of the body which antiperspirants do. Antiperspirants with aluminum as main ingredient along with other harmful contents, potentially clogs the pores and doesn't allow toxins to drain out of your body which in longer run can prove to be highly dangerous and even carcinogenic.
Even the commercially available deodorants contain harmful ingredients and gases such as Chlorofluorocarbon which is neither good for the skin nor the environment and some others have alcohol and artificial fragrances which are proven to be endocrine disrupting and carcinogens.On the contrary, natural deodorants which are free from all sorts of baleful ingredients, only masks the body odor without hindering natural detoxification and are undoubtedly the right choice for your precious skin.
The usage of such antiperspirants and deodorants, overtime, lead to discoloured and bumpy under arms with clogged pores and ingrown hair. This natural deodorant is here to undo all the damage and bless you with beautiful and smooth armpits.
Grapefruit has excellent astringent and exfoliating properties that keep your armpits smooth. The Vitamin C content of Grapefruit assists in evening out the skin tone under your arms and boosts cell regeneration. It also keeps the skin hydrated and supple all throughout the day.
With a musky - earthy intoxicating aroma, Patchouli also has potent skin repairing and healing properties. It helps in combating bacterial and fungal developments on the armpits keeping infections and irritations far away.
Vitamin E enriched Apricot oil promotes skin firming and toning that makes your armpits smoother and softer to touch. Rosehip oil immensely moisturizes the skin and clears out the skin tone. Beeswax protects the skin and allows the armpits to breathe.
Arrowroot powder maintains the pH balance of your armpits and pulls out all toxins and impurities from the pores. It absorbs excess moisture and keeps you dry at all times.Rosemary helps in disinfecting the armpits from environmental pollutants and irritants. It also boosts circulation in the skin while evening out the discoloration.
- Beeswax: An amazing ingredient made by bees, beeswax helps soften and soothe the skin. A natural skin protectant and its richness in Vitamin A, improves hydration and seals moistureinto the skin. It also promotes cell regeneration. It allows the delicate skin under your arms to breathe while protecting it from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Shea Butter: Shea butters supremely moisturizing properties keeps your sensitive under arms skin hydrated. Its richness in Vitamin E helps preventing darkness on armpits.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is highly rich in anti - oxidants and makes an excellent moisturizer for skin. It also helps in healing the skin from the inside and soothes skin inflammation.
- Apricot Oil: The Linoleic acid content found in Apricot oil promotes skin firming and toning. It helps in keeping the bumpy underarm skin smoother and softer. It is also accompanied by Vitamin A and E that assists in clearing out the skin tone around armpits and keeping them hydrated at all times.
- Rosehip Oil: A natural carrier of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, Rosehip has potent repairing impact on the skin. It facilitates regeneration of damaged skin and reducing appearance of darkness around the armpits. It also helps in smoothening out the underarms skin texture.
- Coconut Oil: An excellent moisturizer for the skin, Coconut oil is also accompanied by antibacterial and antifungal properties that helps in the keeping sensitive armpits safe from infections and irritations. It also assists in reducing darkness and evening out the skin.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a natural powerful anti - oxidant which absorbs easily into the skin. It helps in healing and softening the very sensitive under arms skin.
- Arrowroot Powder: Arrowroot is central to maintaining pH balance under your arms. It naturally absorbs moisture and help draw out toxins from the skin. Arrowroot is anti - inflammatory and also acts as an antiseptic, making it a natural healer for irritations.
- Tapioca Starch: Tapioca starch is a great detoxifying agent for the skin. It drains out the toxins from the skin under your arms and helps combat discoloration on armpits.
- Bentonite Clay: Bentonite clay is well known for its powerful detoxifying properties. It sucks out impurities and toxins from your armpits and neutralizes body odor. It soothes inflammation and keeps under arm skin soft, smooth and healthy.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda known for its antibacterial properties, controls the bacteria that grows on under your arms which causes foul odor by breaking down sweat.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit has excellent astringent and exfoliating properties that assist in smoothing the under arms skin. It is loaded with skin - protecting anti - oxidants and have a considerably higher water content that moisturizes and even outs the skin simultaneously.
- YlangYlang: YlangYlang has anti - bacterial and anti - fungal properties that help in fighting infections that might develop on the delicate skin under your arms.
- Patchouli: An Asian secret, Patchouli is popular for its medicinal impact on the skin. It helps in healing grave skin infections and repairing the skin back to normal. It also has a strong, slightly sweet, intoxicating scent that keeps your body odor fresh all throughout the day.
- Bergamot: Accompanied by a refreshing scent, Bergamot helps in unclogging the pores and drawing out impurities from the skin under your arms. It also controls the oil production by armpits that doesn't allow bacteria and fungus growth.
- Tea Tree: Tea tree has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that keeps infections and irritations away from your armpits and naturally cleanses the skin.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is a natural antiseptic. It helps in disinfecting the armpits from environmental pollutants and irritants. It also boosts circulation in the skin while evening out thediscoloration.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Along with a strong, minty and uplifting scent, peppermint oil also has refreshing deodorant properties. It is an effective anti - fungal agent and also has astringent properties keeping your sensitive under arm skin calm and smooth.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder*, Bees Wax* ,Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*,Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch*, citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil*, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera(COCONUT) Oil*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Butter*, Vitamine E (Tocopheryl acetate)^, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Mentha Piperita ( Peppermint ) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Hydrated Aluminium Silicate(kaolin IP), Diatomaceous Earth Powder, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Melaleuca Alterniflora (Tea Tree) Oil*.
** Ingredient from Organic Farming
^ COSMOS Certified Natural
How To Use
Push up the tube gently from the bottom and roll on the deodorant. Remember, little goes a long way, so use sparingly. Re-apply as and when you wish.
If you are using a natural deodorant for the first time, please understand that your body may or may not need time to adapt to it. Your skin will undergo detox before adjusting to an organic deodorant.
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container.
- Free of pore - clogging aluminum
- Free of harmful ingredients like propylene, glycol, parabens, phthalates and other toxic chemicals
- Neutralizes body odor
- Maintains the pH balance of armpits
- Helps even out skin tone
- Draws out all toxins and impurities from the under arms
- Protects armpits from environmental toxins and impurities
- Allows under arm skin to breathe without clogging the pores
- Has bactericidal, astringent, anti - inflammatory, anti - septic and anti - fungal properties
- Leaves the skin soft, calm and smooth
- No synthetic fragrances
- Gentle enough for all skin types
Our organic deodorants come in a push up paper packaging and we recommend pushing out product enough for 1-2 uses only. We recommend massaging it in post application to avoid stains on cloths as they're a blend of pure oils and butters.