Juicy Chemistry Fenugreek, Brahmi & Plantain - Organic Shampoo Bar For Dandruff Control And Itchy Scalp
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Can't keep those fingers off your scratchy head? Pesky white flakes haunting your scalp? Then try our natural shampoo bar with the goodness of plantain Leaf that fights scalp troubles and treats dandruff! Fenugreek, Basil, and Mint infusions along with powerful essential oils of Rosemary and Lemon help fight scalp troubles, soothe itchiness and tackle dandruff at its core.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, therapeutic essential oils and ultra-moisturizing butters. Mild natural ingredients cleanse your scalp and hair without stripping away essential moisture. The nourishing oils and butters leave hair feeling soft, shiny, and manageable. Organic botanicals and essential oils impart a gorgeous fragrance to your locks.
Fenugreek is a powerhouse ingredient when it comes to hair problems. It helps reduce hair loss, promote hair growth, reduce excess scalp oil, treat dry and itchy scalp, tackle dandruff and leave your hair shiny.
Plantain provides nourishment and gently cleanses your hair. Basil and Mint infusions, along with effective essential oils of Rosemary and Lemon, help fight scalp troubles, soothe itchiness and tackle dandruff at its core. Anti-fungal ingredients like Neem and Tea Tree oil work towards rehabilitating your scalp.
Improve the overall health of your hair and scalp with this shampoo bar!
- Shampoo bar with antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Promotes healthy scalp, soothes itchiness, reduces dandruff and hair loss
- Strengthens hair growth by preventing breakage and split ends
- Gently cleanses and washes away grease & scalp build-up
- Manages oil production
- Helps nourish and promote hair growth
- Leaves hair soft and shiny
- Enriched with essential oils of Rosemary, Neem, Lemon and Tea Tree oil
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a powerful emollient, high in Vitamins A and E that protects and nourishes dry, damaged hair.
- Mango Butter: Mango butter is rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid; and stearic acid which moisturizes, and fortifies hair strands. It helps repair split ends and add volume to hair.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Pure and unadulterated, extra virgin olive oil is an excellent moisturizer that stimulates hair growth naturally. Best for sensitive hair type, it nourishes scalp, prevents dandruff and protects hair against pollutants.
- Castor Oil: Its rich fatty acids coat hair shaft and anti-microbial properties reduce levels of yeast in scalp and hair follicles (common causes of dandruff and hair loss) which results in improved hair growth.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: The richest natural source of medium chain fatty acids, it strengthens and rejuvenates hair and gives it a healthy look by working as deep conditioner. Its lauric acid content makes it easily absorbed into the scalp, which helps fight scalp infections and dandruff.
- Lavender Essential Oil: This highly versatile oil has phenomenal skin healing properties and is a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and anti-fungal. It works well to restore keratin in hair resulting in hair growth.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Rosemary contains ursolic acid which helps increase scalp circulation and hair growth as a result. It is a powerful anti-septic with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neem Essential Oil: Neem is well known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, and it's to fight hair loss. It removes dandruff, keeps scalp clean and stimulates hair follicles.
- Vetiver Essential Oil: Vetiver oil helps in scalp regeneration. This pleasant smelling oil also has antibacterial properties.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Its low pH makes it an ideal antibacterial and balance out sebum levels in oily scalp. It helps in removing pollutants and fights external harmful microbes.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: The menthol present in peppermint can help increase blood circulation to scalp and improve hair growth and prevent hair loss. Its natural antimicrobial action renders it as one of the best ingredients to combat dandruff.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Due to its antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties, it is an excellent anti-dandruff agent.
- Brahmi Oil: Brahmi oil has been used for ages to improve hair texture and prevent hairfall. Brahmi helps revitalize the hair follicles and promotes growth of hair. It also helps in reducing split ends and promotes thicker, nourished hair.
- Amla: Vitamin C rich Amla Oil is a great ingredient to include in healthy hair care regime. It helps improve circulation, fight dandruff and improve scalp health. Also, a powerful anti-oxidant, it helps prevent pre-mature greying and also boosts hair health, preventing breakage as well.
- Basil (tulsi): Basil acts as an anti-inflammatory, strengthens hair against breakage, and improves circulation in the hair follicles which helps stimulate growth.
- Fenugreek: Packed with vitamin C, iron, and protein, Fenugreek is also rich in Potassium, which prevents against premature greying. It is also a source of Nicotinic Acid, which encourages hair growth and Lecithin, which energizes hair follicles.
- Plantain Leaf powder: Exhibiting antiseptic and antibacterial properties, plantain leaf shields scalp from infections and offer relief from dandruff. Plantains also have high level of Vitamin E that help moisturizing scalp, soothing irritation, oil production issues, and other scalp concerns
- Soapnut (Reetha): Soapnut is the main ingredient used in shampoo and soap bars. It makes hair silky and shiny and also has powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help prevent dandruff.
How To Use
While shampoo bars may be a little difficult to use at the start, it takes a little technique to make the switch from commercial liquid shampoos. Our shampoo bars are super fatted, meaning they are loaded with nourishing oils and butters. Hence, if you directly use them on your hair, without creating a lot of lather, you are likely to have sections of hair with soap oils, and feel a little waxy. So it is essential to lather up really well, and rinse even better.
You can choose one of the two methods -
- Rub wet shampoo bar directly onto wet hair, starting from scalp and working towards end in a combing motion. Massage well till good lather covers your scalp and hair evenly. Rinse thoroughly and then rinse again! Avoid piling your hair on the top of the head to prevent tangles.
- Gently rub the bar between your hands to create lather. Massage the lather into your wet hair and scalp. If you need to, add more water till good lather forms. Rinse hair thoroughly and then rinse again!
Similar to commercial shampoo, you can shampoo twice or even more if you have especially dirty or oily hair.
Ensure that the shampoo bar is drained well after use. Follow up with one of our hair care serums.
Sodium Oliviate **, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium Mangoseedate**, Foenum-graecum* (Fenugreek) Extract*, Sodium Castorate**, Sodium Jojobate**, Sodium Cocoate**,Citrus Limon* (Lemon Essential Oil)*, Rosemarinus fficinalis* (Rosemary Essential Oil)*, Sapindus Laurifolia (Aritha) Extract*,Emblica Officinalis(Amla)Extract*,Azadirachta Indica ( Neem ) Distillate*, Melaleuca Alterniflora (Tea Tree) extract ,Vetiveria zizanoides* (Vetiver Essential Oil)*, Lavandula angustifolia* (Lavender Essential Oil)*, Bacopa monnieri* (Brahmi Oil)*, Melaleuca alternifolia* (Tea Tree Essential Oil)*, Mentha Piperita* (Peppermint Essential Oil)*, Plantago lanceolata( plantain ) leaf Powder*,Azadirachta indica* (Neem Oil)*.
*ingredient from organic farming
** used during saponification none remain in the final products
92.3 % plant origin ingredients are from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural farming
Best before 12 Months from the date of manufacturing
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.