Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Pumpkin Seed Cold Pressed Carrier Oil - 30ml / 1.01oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Botanical Name: Cucurbita pepo
Plant Part: Seed
Extraction: Cold Pressed
All-purpose Pumpkin Seed oil is rich in vitamin A, E, and K, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, which help fight free radicals and maintain younger, smoother looking skin. These nourishing nutrients and high Vitamin E content present in the oil protect the skin from damage and increase its elasticity, making it firm and youthful. Our oil is cold pressed, with nothing added or taken away!
Pumpkin Seed is highly nourishing and is rich in vegetable protein. Pumpkin seed oil is particularly high in the gamma tocopherol, a form of vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant.
Rich in essential fatty acids that regulate skin oil production, it is great for both oily and dry damaged skin. It helps combat fine facial lines and dryness and also is helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
This thick, greenish oil also contains zinc and magnesium, which are two essential minerals for hair and skin care. Zinc not only thickens hair, it speeds the growth.
Its ability to calm skin naturally along with providing balanced nutrition results in remarkable improvement in chronic dry skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Fights signs of ageing by combating free radicals
- Boosts skin's elasticity by encouraging collagen production
- Naturally moisturizes with Vitamins A, C, Zinc, and Selenium
- Helps offset sun damage and renews skin
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Strengthens hair and boosts shine with amino acid proteins
- Packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
How To Use
Apply daily on cleansed face and body as a treatment or moisturizer. Take a few drops and massage gently all over the face and body and allow the oil to soak in for 30mins. Cleanse with our gourmet soaps or body scrubs for smooth, soft skin.
For hair, use as a weekly scalp massage for fuller, thicker, stronger hair. Leave on your scalp for 30 minutes before washing off with a mild shampoo.
Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*.
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 4 - 5 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.