Juicy Chemistry Catnip, Lemongrass & Thyme Organic Body Butter -Mosquito Repellent -50gm/1.76oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Are you one of those people that mosquitos always seem to find? Then this is for you. Not only does it do a shazaam on every annoying bug, it is also packed with oodles of moisturising oils. Two in one? We think so!
This luxurious body butter is packed with nutrient rich botanicals to protect skin against bug bites and infections.
Made with a blend of powerful essential oils and hydrating oils, the butter is great for outdoors and to repel mosquito bites. Citronella is a potent anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent. It is commonly used as an effective mosquito repellent. It is also used to heal cuts, bruises, and to help treat wounds.
Sweet orange essential oil has a 90 to 95 percent content of limonene, which is lethal to fleas, fire ants and flies. Limonene is a pesticide and is found in many commercial insect repellents. Tea tree and thyme have excellent antiseptic and anti-fungal properties that help protect the skin from infection and rashes.
Antioxidant rich Sweet Almond reduces the damage caused by environmental aggressors, reduces signs of ageing and improves skin’s elasticity. The light oil is easily absorbed and nourishes the skin from within.
An effective moisturizer and healer, Jojoba oil treats dry skin disorders and fights infections. A powerful blend of Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss. Extra Virgin Olive oil and Virgin Coconut oil further enhance hydration and nourish dull and dry skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Nourishes and mositurizes skin to keep soft and supple
- Tones and improves skin firmness
- Enriched with Rose essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil along with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter
- Suitable for all skin types
- Deeply Nourishes and moisturizes skin to keep soft and supple
- Tones and improves skin firmness
- Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer
- Ideal for drier skin types. Dramatically soothes symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Mango Butter: Mango butter is extracted from the mango seed and it has a very faint aroma of mangoes. It contains many vitamins and minerals that help restore damaged skin.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is derived from the seeds of the cacao tree, the same tree also provides chocolate and the butter which is derived is non-greasy and smells mildly like chocolate. Cocoa Butter softens skin and hair and it is valued for its conditioning properties.
- Natural Vitamin-E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba berries when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
- Lavender Essential Oil: This highly versatile oil has phenomenal healing properties for the skin. It acts as a mild antiseptic, disinfectant, and has anti-fungal properties.
- Lemon Essential Oil: It has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil:Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
- Virgin Coconut Oil : Coconut Oil is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
- Peppermint Essential Oil : It has a lovely cooling effect when applied to the skin as well as a sharp, uplifting aroma. It is an effective anti-fungal agent and a natural insecticide that kills as well as repels mosquitoes.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Oil derived from sweet orange peel has a 90 to 95 percent content of limonene, which is lethal to fleas, fire ants and flies. Limonene is a pesticide and is found in many commercial insect repellents.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil : Cedarwood (Cedrus atlanticus) is a fragrant, sweet-smelling oil which has astringent, anti- septic, and anti- inflammatory properties. It also tightens skin and tones the skin. Cedarwood (Cedrus atlanticus) is a fragrant, sweet-smelling oil which has astringent, anti- septic, and anti- inflammatory properties. It also tightens skin and tones the skin.
- Geranium Essential Oil: Geranium essential oil has a wonderful toning and balancing effect on the skin. This wonderful floral oil is primarily used in skincare for it astringent and anti-septic properties.
- Citronella Essential Oil : It has powerful anti-oxidants and phytochemicals recognized and used for centuries in Asian countries to help treat rashes, inflammation, infection, pain and other conditions. It is a great plant based ingredient to repel mosquito and other bugs / insects. It is a registered oil in US since 1948 as ‘biopesticide’ with a nontoxic mode of action against insects.
- Thyme Essential Oil : It helps prevent infection and has rich anti-bacterial properties. It is a mild astringent used for its cleansing and soothing effects on skin and treats inflammation. Its fresh and herbal scent makes it a natural deodorant.
Lemongrass Essential Oil :
Lemongrass is extracted from the leaves of lemongrass, and has a very uplifting, citrusy aroma. It is widely used as a natural mosquito repellent.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil : It has rich antiseptic properties which make it an excellent agent for skin healing. It helps soothe and prevent infections and without drying out the skin. It cleanses and refreshes by penetrating deep into the skin.
- Catnip Essential Oil: Cultivation. Nepeta cataria is cultivated as an ornamental plant for use in gardens, Biological control. The compound iridodial, extracted from catnip oil, has been found to attract lacewings that eat aphids and mites, As an insect repellent.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Olea Europaea (olive) Oil*, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba Oil)*, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol ^,Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Euginia Caryophyllata (Clove) Bud Oil*, Citronella (Cymbopogon Nardus) Oil*, Nepeta Cataria(Catnip ) Oil,Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus(Lemongrass ) Oil*, Melaleuca Alterniflora (Tea Tree) Oil*, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
^ COSMOS approved natural
% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
How To Use
Massage over damp skin right after a shower. Pay special attention to trouble spots like elbows and knees.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations.
Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms and butters may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked. Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.
Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
As we do not use any stabilizers, our whipped butters may change consistently and settle down in the container during transit however, that won't affect the efficacy at all. You may refrigerate them once received to get back the buttery texture. We deliberately package our butters in 100g containers as against 50g to avoid spillage during transfer