Juicy Chemistry Australian Sandalwood, Hemp & Charcoal – Organic Soap For Black Heads & Acne Prone Skin- 90gm/3.17oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Pesky marks, blackheads and acne troubling you? Try this detoxifying face and body cleanser for healthy, beautiful skin! Powerful Charcoal draws out pore-clogging dirt from deep within while soothing Neroli calms irritated skin. Biblical Frankincense helps regenerate skin cells, leaving your skin squeaky clean and deeply nourished.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, purifying earth clays, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
This intensive soap bar with hydrating botanical extracts removes dirt and rejuvenates skin to reveal soft and, smooth skin. Its effective formula helps calm acne prone skin and reduces blackheads.
Activated Charcoal draws out dirt, dust, pollutants and toxins from clogged pores, to detoxify the skin.
A powerful antioxidant with rich nutrient profile, Black Tea fights against free radicals, detoxifies the skin and helps prevent signs of ageing.
Hemp seed oil is a revolutionary ingredient for cleansing and treating acne prone skin.
High in linoleic acid, it helps balance sebum production, which is the catalyst for acne flare ups.
Hemp seed oil is non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog your pores and thus helps prevent new breakouts.
Neroli promotes cell growth thereby helping towards scar healing and marks. It also fights infections and soothes inflammation.
Frankincense promotes cell regeneration, and keeps skin tissue healthy. It also reverses the signs of ageing and reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Mango butter provide intense hydration and locks in the moisture.
- Gently cleanses and detoxifies skin
- Clears clogged pores and controls sebum production
- Prevents signs of ageing and fades scars and marks
- Enriched with Hemp seed oil, Neroli, Frankincense Essential oil, Sandalwood Essential oil and Jasmine Essential oil
- Ideal for oily/ acne prone skin types
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents,Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegan
- Bamboo Charcoal: Also called as activated charcoal, it removes impurities by effectively adsorbing pollutants and debris into its structure. It does not dry the skin. Best for oily, combination, and blemish prone skin types. It is rich in antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties making it a great choice for acne prone skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Touted as the most nutritionally balanced oil in nature with non-comedogenic property, Hemp seed oil is the Holy Grail for acne treatment and other chronic dry skin conditions. It hydrates and nourishes the skin and also provides anti-ageing benefits making skin look ageless and supple.
- Brewed Black Tea: It has antioxidants that fight free radicals and remove toxins from the body. It prevents microbial infections, reduces puffiness and prevents premature ageing. Upon topical use, it soothes skin, protects from UV radiation, promotes skin regeneration and collagen and helps reduce inflammation. Additionally, black tea has skin whitening properties that help reduce blemishes.
- Jojoba Oil: It is considered nature's best natural moisturizer as it penetrates into the skin effortlessly. It can be used on acne thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and is effective on sensitive and ageing skin.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Known for its astringent and nourishing properties, Frankincense essential oil protects skin and helps reduce acne, blemishes and large pores. It tightens skin to slow down the aging process.
- Neroli Essential Oil: It revives skin, promotes cell growth and helps reduce scars and marks caused by acne, boils and pox. Its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe and prevent infection.
- Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil: A powerful anti-ageing oil that helps restore natural oil and moisture, it also helps in increasing complexion. Soothes and refreshes skin and helps in dry skin conditions and acne.
- Jasmine Essential Oil: Jasmine is great for skin as it cleanses facial skin from impurities and balances pH levels. It also helps even out skin tone and reduce inflammation.
- Shea Butter: Hydrates and nourishes skin deeply, protecting skin from dryness and dullness. Easily absorbed by skin, it also helps prevent infections.
- Cocoa Butter: It is an emollient that softens and smoothens damaged and itchy skin. It forms a protective layer on skin to lock in natural moisture. The antioxidant properties of cocoa butter are ideal for healing overworked, tired-looking skin.
- Mango Butter: Abundance of essential fatty acids in Mango butter helps hydrate and restore skin tone and elasticity. It also helps repair sun damaged/mature skin.
- Castor Oil: Great for dry skin conditions. Its fatty acids help restore natural moisture and keeps bacteria away.
Camellia sinensis leaf(black tea) extract*, Sodium Oliviate **,Sodium Castorate**, Sodium Arganate**,Sodium Hempseedate**, Boswellia carteri ( Frankincense ) oil*,citrus aurantium (neroli)flower oil*,Jasminum grandiflorum flower (jasmine )extract*,lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Charcoal Powder(Bamboo Charcoal) Powder, santalum album (sandalwood) oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
86.70% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 9 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Wet your face with lukewarm water. Work up lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Follow this up with your favourite JC moisturizer to lock in the goodness.
Ensure that the soap is drained well after use.
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
- Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.