Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- 30ml/1.01oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Botanical Name: Cocos nucifera
Plant Part: Kernel
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Packaging: Comes in 30 ml glass bottle
Suggested use: Cosmetic use only
ECOCERT certified: Yes
A kitchen staple and one of the most popularly used ingredient in beauty products, Coconut oil is suitable for all skin types. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that are known for their ability to fight harmful free radicals and provide nourishment to the skin, Coconut oil is a multi-tasking wonder oil.
A natural antibacterial and antifungal, it is an excellent moisturizer and easily penetrates deep into skin, making it soft and supple. The antioxidant properties of Coconut oil come from its saturated fats like Capric Acid, Caprylic Acid, Caproic Acid, and Myristic Acid. They counter adverse effects of ageing, whitening of hair, and sagging of the skin.
One of the most commonly used ingredients in hair care, coconut oil is extremely versatile. It helps nourish dry, frizzy hair, promotes hair growth and controls hair fall. It provides deep conditioning to hair and makes hair shiny and healthy.
- Fatty Acids
Lauric – 45-52%
Oleic – 5-8%
Linoleic – 1-3%
Palmitic – 9.5%
Linolenic – 0.2%
- Comedogenic Rating – 4
(0 – Not likely to clog pores; 1 – Low; 2 – Moderately Low; 3 – Moderate; 4 – Fairly High; 5 – High)
DISCLAIMER – This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Hydrates skin without making it look oily
- Nourishes dry and damaged hair
- Prevents hair fall
- Safe to use on infants
- Packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
How To Use
Apply daily on cleansed face and body as a treatment or moisturizer. Take a few drops and massage gently all over the face and body and allow the oil to soak in for 30mins. Cleanse with our gourmet soaps or body scrubs for smooth, soft skin. You may also leave it on overnight.
As a hair oil, massage gently into the scalp. Leave it to work its magic for an hour before washing off. You may warm it slightly if you wish. You may also leave it overnight.
Cocos Nucifera( Coconut ) Oil*
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 4 - 5 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.