Juicy Chemistry Camellia, Amla & Apricot- Organic Leave In Conditioner- Hydrating Serum for Dry & frizzy Hair
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Does your hair have a mind of its own? Are you dreaming of a shiny, manageable mane? Then, this nourishing hair balm, enriched with regenerative Amla, Apricot and Sweet Almond oil, is the product for you! Restore radiance, strength and smoothness to your hair with this leave in conditioner, which is packed with antioxidant, omega fatty acids and moisturizing properties. Bring on the magic! Bring on the shine!
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
This revitalizing and hydrating hair tonic is a leave-in conditioner that leaves hair feeling lustrous, healthy and manageable!
The vitamin C in Amla oil improves blood circulation, fights dandruff and improves scalp health, while its antioxidant properties help prevent premature greying and boost hair health.
Nourishing blend of Argan, Avocado, and Sweet Almond deeply condition dry strands, smooth away frizz and deliver a healthy shine. Fatty acids in apricot kernel act as a natural conditioner and improve cell hydration, making hair pliable. The astringent and anti-inflammatory properties of Cedarwood, are great for promoting hair growth and reducing hair loss.
Refreshing Petit Grain along with Lime removes excess sebum and reduces hair loss.
- Repairs dry, frizzy and dull hair
- Makes hair shiny, manageable and moisturized
- Prevents breakage
- Repairs damaged hair with vitamins, carotenes and other nutrients
- Curbs premature greying
- Refreshing scent
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer
- Natural Vitamin-E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba berries when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
- Peppermint Essential Oil : It has a lovely cooling effect when applied to the skin as well as a sharp, uplifting aroma. It is an effective anti-fungal agent and a natural insecticide that kills as well as repels mosquitoes.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil: Oil derived from blood orange peel has a 90 to 95 percent content of limonene, which is lethal to fleas, fire ants and flies. Limonene is a pesticide and is found in many commercial insect repellents.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil : Cedarwood (Cedrus atlanticus) is a fragrant, sweet-smelling oil which has astringent, anti- septic, and anti- inflammatory properties. It also tightens skin and tones the skin. Cedarwood (Cedrus atlanticus) is a fragrant, sweet-smelling oil which has astringent, anti- septic, and anti- inflammatory properties. It also tightens skin and tones the skin.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, ,Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia)Seed Oil*, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba Oil)*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*, Citrus aurantium L. ssp. amara (Petitgrain) Oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Blood Orange) oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol^.
98.914 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
99.208 % plant origin ingredients are from organic farming
100 % natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Place a tiny amount of balm in the palm of your hand and rub palms together. Gently massage into hair ends and smooth over the length of your hair. Comb thoroughly from root to tips, to ensure the balm is evenly distributed. It should be used post shampoo, on towel-dried hair. Ensure hair is dry before application.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
We take special care to pack and ship all balms and salves with outer insulation like thermocol so that they reach you safe, without melting and spills. Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.