Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Apricot Cold Pressed Carrier Oil- 30ml/1.01oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Botanical Name: Prunus armeniaca
Plant Part: Kernels
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Packaging: Comes in 30 ml glass bottle
Suggested use: Cosmetic use only
ECOCERT certified: Yes
This ultra light, fast absorbing oil is known to be a storehouse of fatty acids and vitamins that are vital for healthy looking youthful skin. The emollient properties of apricot oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema. It also helps to strengthen weak hair strands and promote the health of hair follicles. Our oils are cold pressed with nothing added, nothing taken away!
100% organic, pure Apricot oil is extracted by cold pressed method from the kernels collected from the Apricot fruit. It's a light weight odorless oil with excellent emollient properties.
Packed with powerful antioxidants, Apricot oil is able to reduce oxidative stress in the skin thereby curbing premature ageing. Also prevents cellular mutation that can contribute to skin cancer. It reduces inflammation and prevent the buildup of sebum in the glands, treating both the symptoms and the underlying problem of acne.
In hair care, it is known to strengthen weak damaged hair strands and stimulate hair follicles. Also helps calm scalp inflammations such as dandruff.
Owing to its light texture and nutty aromatic scent, it is widely appreciated as a massage oil.
- Fatty Acids
Oleic – 70%
Linoleic – 22%
Linolenic – 0.22%
Palmitic - 4.5%
Stearic - 2.0%
- Comedogenic Rating – 2
(0 – Not likely to clog pores; 1 – Low; 2 – Moderately Low; 3 – Moderate; 4 – Fairly High; 5 – High)
DISCLAIMER – This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. Nor is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Naturally exfoliates and moisturizes skin
- Ultra light and fast absorbing oul
- Keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated
- Helps fight acne and other skin inflammations
- Promotes hair growth and fight scalp inflammations
- Nourishes damaged and treated hair
- Packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
How To Use
Apply daily on cleansed face and body as a treatment or moisturizer. Take a few drops and massage gently all over the face and body and allow the oil to soak in for 30mins. Cleanse with our gourmet soaps or body scrubs for smooth, soft skin. You may also leave it on overnight.
As a hair oil, massage gently into the scalp. Leave it to work its magic for an hour before washing off. You may warm it slightly if you wish. You may also leave it overnight.
*Patch test recommended.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*.
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 4 - 5 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency.DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.