Juicy Chemistry 100% Natural Fig Seed Cold Pressed Carrier Oil- 30ml/1.01oz
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Fig oil is a powerhouse of antioxidants and phytonutrients which are exceptionally beneficial for skin. It helps reduce oxidative damage and fight collagenases (enzymes that break the peptide bonds in collagen). It also considerable reduces trans-epidermal water loss, skin sebum and increase skins moisture retention capacity. Fig oil also helps bring down various skin inflammations such as boils and even warts. Our oils are cold pressed with nothing added, nothing taken away!
100% organic, pure Fig oil is extracted by cold pressed method from the seed of the Fig fruit. This bitter sweet oil has wondrous benefits for skin.
Owing to its high antioxidant content, fig oil helps keep the skin soft, supple and hydrated by trapping moisture into the skin. It slows down the signs of ageing and help even out the skin by lightening blemishes, spots and uneven pigmentation. It also has potent anti – inflammatory properties that help soothe boils, acne and also known to exhibit antiwart activity.
In hair care, fig oil is known for its deep conditioning properties. It provides moisture to the scalp and help detangling of hair. Its high hair friendly nutrients content such as magnesium, Vitamin C and E, help stimulate blood circulation and promote hair growth.
Botanical Name: Figus Carica
Plant Part: Seed
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Packaging: Comes in 30 ml glass bottle
Suggested use: Cosmetic use only
- Suitable for all skin types
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Enhances skins moisture retention capacity
- Fights hyperpigmentation
- Keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated
- Excellent anti – inflammatory properties
- Deep conditions scalp and hair
- Promotes hair growth
- Nourishes dry and damaged hair
- Packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegan
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
- Fatty Acids
- Oleic – 22%
- Linoleic – 60%
- Palmitic – 12%
- Stearic – 4%
- Comedogenic Rating – 1-2
(0 – Not likely to clog pores; 1 – Low; 2 – Moderately Low; 3 – Moderate; 4 – Fairly High; 5 – High)
DISCLAIMER – This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. Nor is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ficus Carica (Fig Seed) Oil.
100% of the total ingredients are from natural farming
How To Use
- Apply daily on cleansed face and body as a treatment or moisturizer. Take a few drops and massage gently all over the face and body and allow the oil to soak in for 30mins. Cleanse with our gourmet soaps or body scrubs for smooth, soft skin. You may also leave it on overnight.
- As a hair oil, massage gently into the scalp. Leave it to work its magic for an hour before washing off. You may warm it slightly if you wish. You may also leave it overnight.
- *Patch test recommended.
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.