Organic Sweet Orange, Cinnamon & Honey Body Polish (For Normal/Tanned Skin Type) 75g
Net Weight: 75g
This little tub of goodness smells like Christmas in a jar. Guaranteed to perk-up dead skin cells and uplift your mood, zingy orange is combined with the warming smell of cinnamon in this gentle exfoliating scrub. Wild forest honey combines with Shea butter to give you a much needed moisture kick. Go on, treat yourself!
Zesty Orange and spicy Cinnamon come together in this hydrating body scrub to refine and revitalize tanned and damaged skin and deliver healthier, softer skin.
High Vitamin C content in Orange makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin. Cinnamon fights free radicals to make skin smooth and supple.
Sugar acts as a natural exfoliator and helps to gently remove dead skin and impurities making it radiant and softer. Anti-inflammatory properties of Honey help to treat sun-burn and reduce signs of ageing.
Rich in fatty acids and natural vitamins, Shea Butter moisturizes the skin to relieve dryness. A super hydrating blend of Cocoa Butter, Natural Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba oil and Sweet Almond Oil makes skin softer and smoother.
- Gently refines skin for a radiant and even tone
- Buffs away dead skin cells while polishing your skin to impart a natural glow to the skin
- Nourishes and hydrates skin
- Reduces sun-damage and scars
- Suitable for all skin types
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Brown Sugar – Brown Sugar is rich in minerals that help enrich the skin with vital nutrients and exfoliate deeply. A natural source of Glycolic acid, it helps regenerate skin cells to reveal younger, fresher looking skin.
Wild Forest Honey– Throughout the centuries, honey has been greatly used as part of their skin and hair care treatments. Honey never spoils due to a very high potassium content, which makes it difficult for bacteria to survive. Honey hydrates, moisturizes, soothes, and softens the skin.
Shea Butter– Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Cocoa Butter– It is an emollient that softens dry and itchy skin by adding a protective layer to lock in the natural moisture of skin. The antioxidant properties of cocoa butter are ideal for overworked, tired facial skin.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil– The olive tree is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Jojoba Oil– Jojoba berries (Simmondsia chinensis) when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
Natural Vitamin-E– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Sweet Almond Oil– Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Cinnamon Essential Oil– It is an effective ingredient to treat skin rashes, acne and infections due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It fights free radicals and helps prevent pre-mature ageing.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil– High Vitamin C content in Orange makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
sucrose*,sucrose*,prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed*,prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*,butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*,heobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter * ,
honey*,citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*,olea europaea (olive) oil*,simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil)*,tocopherol,cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon bark) oil*,
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
98.97 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
- Scoop a wee bit of scrub onto hand, wet with a few drops of water and rub together.
- Massage on wet skin. Pay special attention to dry, rough patches.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry.
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use the wee spoon provided to scoop a small amount of scrub, because that is all you will need. Remember, a little goes a long way!
Our sugar body scrubs have a shelf life of 6 months. Keep the jar lid tightly closed after each use.
Use the wooden spoon provided or any dry spoon when scooping scrub from the jar. Our wooden spoons can be washed and cleaned and stored for next time use. Scoop only what you need.
For dry scrub powders like charcoal powder scrubs, scoop out few spoons to a bowl, mix with water or our floral waters to make a smooth paste of desired consistency for body application. Make sure you close the jar lid immediately to avoid air contamination.
For all scrubs, make sure that water does not get inside your jar!
REMEMBER – bacteria loves water!
Keep in a COOL, DRY PLACE. Don’t expose it to direct heat or sun!