Organic Wintergreen & Eucalyptus Pain Relief Balm
Net Weight: 25ml
Powerful & organic essential oils are blended to perfection in this pain relief balm to help relieve muscle and body pain. Wintergreen and Eucalyptus help soothe discomfort in the muscles and joints. Peppermint and Ginger help stimulate the senses and keep the body relaxed.
This rejuvenating balm helps relive muscle and joint pain.
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of both Eucalyptus and Wintergreen help to soothe inflammation and relieve joint and muscle pain.
Peppermint helps reduce swelling and discomfort around painful muscles by stimulating the muscle and dispersing the pain-causing lactic acid deposits. Anti-inflammatory Rosemary improves blood flow and relieves sore muscles.
Spicy Ginger improves blood circulation and acts as an astringent.. Clove, an effective antimicrobial, relieves spasms resulting from muscle overuse.
A super-hydrating and nourishing blend of Vitamin E, Shea butter, Castor, Jojoba, and Sweet Almond makes your skin soft.
- Relieves soreness, and cramps
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- Improves blood circulation and soothes inflammation
- Refreshing menthol scent stimulates the senses
- 100 % Toxin free
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Peppermint Essential Oil – It is a popular pain reliever for common use. The analgesic properties in oil help gradually relax muscle pain, joint pain, back pain and headache.
Wintergreen Essential Oil – Research shows that wintergreen oil has the ability to act like a natural analgesic (pain reducer), antiarthritic, antiseptic and astringent. It has been used as an active ingredient in many topical pain relievers for decades to help ease muscle joint and bone pain. This is because wintergreen naturally contains active constituents that work similarly to aspirin.
Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is used as carrier oil for thick and strong oils. It gets absorbed in skin quickly without being sticky.
Sweet Almond Oil – It is a mild pain reliever because of its analgesic properties.
Rosemary Essential Oil – Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties leave you relieved and ache free especially during headaches. It is typically applied to cure joint pains and muscle soreness.
Clove Essential Oil – Spicy and pungent by nature, it provides almost instant relief from pain especially in case of toothache. Its antimicrobial properties also help during infection.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil – Is known to give relief during sinus congestion and muscle pain.
Shea Butter – The essential fatty acids in Shea butter protect cell membrane against skin weakening during inflammation. Cinnamic acid in Shea Butter helps reducing skin inflammation and can also be applied on sore muscles.
Castor Oil –Ricinoleic Acid in castor oil helps in reducing pain and gives relief from conditions such as injuries, inflammation and arthritis. Hexane free castor oil is preferred in Europe for effective and quick relief from pain.
Thyme Essential Oil – The anti – inflammatory properties penetrate skin surface and heal backache, muscle pain and inflammation in joints. Carvacrol present in Thyme controls COX – 2 which plays a role in inflammation.
Ginger Essential Oil – The essential oil relieves during painful autoimmune conditions with negligible adverse side effects.
eeswax – Is often used to reduce pain and joint stiffness caused by inflammation and osteoarthritis.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Cannibis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*,BEESWAX*,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*,Gaultheria Procumbens(Winter Green) oil*,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*,
Euginia Caryophyllata (Clove) Bud Oil*,Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba Oil)*,Olea Europaea (olive) oil*,
Tocopherol,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil*,Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oIL*,Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Oil*,Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
98.12 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Take a small amount in your fingertips and apply a thin layer on the affected area. Gently massage allowing for the balm to absorb. The balm with gradually feel warm and activate to provide relief from pain. Wash your hands after application.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
Temperature changes can affect consistency, effectiveness and life of product. Many commercial products contain phthalates, MEA, petroleum oils to stabilize, emulsify and maintain thickness and same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives. During very warm weather, products especially balms may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm trucks, warm bags of delivery boys.
Store them always in a cool place away from direct sunlight or heat. If happens keep it back in a cool place to regain consistency.
We take special care to pack and ship all balms and salves with outer insulation like thermocol so that they reach you safe, without melting and spills. Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to keep the aroma of natural oils locked.
Avoid dipping contaminated or wet fingers into balm jar. Once opened use it within 4-5 months to ensure effectiveness.