Tea Tree, Neem & Rosemary Soap (Anti-Bacterial Soap for Face, Body and Hair)
Net Weight: 90gm
Transform your bath into a luxurious spa with this rich soap! Formulated with exquisite skin-rejuvenating ingredients like Rose and Kashmiri Saffron this soap gently dissolves the impurities and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Geranium tones the skin while other botanical extracts hydrate, balance and nourish the skin.
Our hand-crafted soaps are made using traditional cold process methods and contain a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals, purifying earth clays, and ultra-moisturizing butters.
Potent anti-bacterial ingredients come together along with hydrating botanicals in this detoxifying soap bar.
Same copy of Black Tea from Black Tea Soap.
Black tea and Tea Tree are 2 different ingredients so description for that ingredient needs to be different
Rosemary, a powerful antiseptic with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates skin-renewal, improves blood circulation and promotes healing.
Lavender speeds up healing and acts as a mild disinfectant and has anti-fungal properties.
Neem, an ancient ingredient, highly valued for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial benefits, is excellent for acne-prone skin.
Revitalizing Lemon helps improve complexion, reduce blemishes and dark spots.A powerful anti-microbial agent, it helps cleanse the skin and provide nourishment.
Coconut and Olive oil deeply nourish the skin. Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Mango butter provide intense hydration and locks in the moisture.
- Antibacterial soap gently cleanses and detoxifies skin
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes skin
- Enriched with Tea Tree Oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon hydrosol, Lavender hydrosol, Virgin Coconut oil and Virgin Oliver Oil.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Wards off skin infections
- Helps fight fungus infections on skin
- Acts as an astringent
- Protects the skin against environmental aggressions
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents,Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Neem Juice– Well known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, it fights effectively against hair loss. It removes dandruff, keeps scalp clean and stimulates hair follicles.
Lavender Essential Oil– Moisturizes dry hair, restores keratin in hair, prevents tangling of hair, and soothes irritated skin/scalp.
Rosemary Essential Oil– Most valuable component in hair care, it reduces excess oil/sebum secretion. It nourishes the hair follicles cells which results in hair fall control and hair strengthening. It also helps balance sebum production and helps clear whiteheads, blackheads, and acne.
Tea Tree essential Oil– Nourishes hair roots and follicles which helps in hair growth. It cleanses pores clogged by dandruff and soothes the scalp effectively.
Shea Butter– Shea butter (Butyrospermun parkii) contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Cocoa Butter– It is an emollient that softens dry and itchy skin by adding a protective layer to lock in the natural moisture of skin. The antioxidant properties of cocoa butter are ideal for overworked, tired facial skin.
Mango Butter– Abundance of essential fatty acids in Mango butter help hydrate and restore skin tone and elasticity. Can be used on dry, sun damaged, and mature skin.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil– The olive tree (Olea europaea) is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Castor Oil– Castor oil (Ricinus communis) is a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry skin due to its high content of oleic acid. It is used to treat skin problems like burns, cuts, abrasions etc. and it is also very beneficial for the eyes. It is also used extensively in hair care products for its nourishing properties.
Sweet Almond Oil– Almond oil (Prunus dulcis) is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
Virgin Coconut Oil– Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs.1000/-
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Sodium Oliviate **,Sodium Cocoate**, zadirachta indica (Neem) Leaf*,
Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium MangoSeedate**, Sodium Castorate**,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Distillate*,Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Distillate*,Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
** Made using Organic Ingredients
92.20% Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
- Our handmade cold processed soaps are left to naturally cure for weeks, so that moisture will evaporate out and the soap will become harder, longer lasting, and milder. This resting process assures the fine quality of a cold processed soap. We do not use synthetic stabilizers or preservatives like BHT or Trisodium EDTA to prolong shelf life. These materials can be skin irritants and are usually found in commercial soaps to extend their shelf life for years.
- Store your natural handmade soaps in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity. If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- We use lots of extra moisturizing and conditioning oils, butters in our soaps, hence they tend to be softer. Oils and their goodness remain in the final soap bar to nourish your skin. They add beneficial properties to the soap, but they can spoil over long periods of time.
- Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerine and contain no hardening chemicals or synthetic waxes. For a long lasting bar, keep it in a well-drained soap dish or shelf so that it can dry well.
- As all natural soaps age, some of the natural essential oil scent may be lost over time, especially from the surface. But it will be there when you foam them up at bath time. Over time, natural colour may also fade.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap.
How To Use
For Face and Body-
Wet your face and body with lukewarm water.
Work up a lather on your palms and spread it on your face by gentle strokes.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Ensure soap is well drained after use.
While shampoo bars may be a little difficult to use at the start, it takes a little technique to make the switch from commercial liquid shampoos. Our shampoo bars are super fatted, meaning they are loaded with nourishing oils and butters. Hence, if you directly use them on your hair, without creating a lot of lather, you are likely to have sections of hair with soap oils, and feel a little waxy. So it is essential to lather up really well, and rinse even better.
You can choose one of the two methods
- Rub wet shampoo bar directly onto wet hair, starting from scalp and working towards end in a combing motion. Massage well till good lather covers your scalp and hair evenly. Rinse thoroughly and then rinse again! Avoid piling your hair on the top of the head to prevent tangles.
- Gently rub the bar between your hands to create lather. Massage the lather into your wet hair and scalp. If you need to, add more water till good lather forms. Rinse hair thoroughly and then rinse again!
Similar to commercial shampoo, you can shampoo twice or even more if you have especially dirty or oily hair.