Rose Ylang Ylang Body Oil (Sensual Body Oil)
Net Weight: 30ml
Beautiful Rose and luxurious Jasmine come together in this romantic oil blend to awaken your senses and leave your skin silky smooth. Sensual Ylang Ylang stimulates the senses that will leave you completely rejuvenated. Set the mood for a romantic time together with this love
This restorative formula with aromatherapy essential oils and nourishing oils delivers refreshed and supple skin with a change in mood.
Highly valued Rose oil has excellent emollient and aromatherapy properties to hydrate dry skin and improve skin texture while calming your senses.
Used often in aromatherapy for its naturally energizing scent, the sensual Ylang Ylang improves blood flow, relieves inflammation and prevents signs of ageing.
Jasmine, a natural aphrodisiac with stress relieving scent, tones skin, fades away scars and eases skin troubles. Rosehip inhibits pigmentation, reduces skin of ageing and keeps skin soft and moisturized.
Nourshing blend of Argan, Avocado and Jojoba oils rehydrates and revitalizes skin.
- Awakens your senses and leaves your skin silky smooth
- Aromatherpeutic essential oil blend helps relieve tension with its soothing, calming and harmonizing effect on the nerves
- Reduces signs of ageing like fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
- Hydrates and nourishes skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Enriched with Rose, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Rosehip essential oils
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100% Waterless Formulation. Loaded with Vitamins, Super rich fatty acids and antioxidants.
- 100 % Natural made with Certified Organic Ingredients only
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil– Ylang ylang actually means “flower of flowers” and was given this name because of its sweet, floral scent. It is considered an effective antidepressant and aphrodisiac. It is also excellent in skin care remedies due to its abilities to soothe irritated skin. It also regulates the secretion of sebum making it ideal for oily skin.
Rose Essential Oil– One of the most luxurious and effective ingredients since time immemorial has several skin benefits. Apart from smelling gorgeous, rose essential oil also has astringent and healing properties. It soothes skin, making it great for sensitive, damaged skin.
Jasmine Essential Oil– Jasmine is a quintessential Indian flower. These flowers are prized for their fragrance but they also contain a host of healing properties making it ideal in skin care products. They help accelerate wound healing and marks left behind by acne.
Argan Oil– Also known as ‘Liquid Gold’, Argan oil is derived from the kernels of the Argan tree and originates from Morocco. It contains natural sources of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids. Full of vitamins and antioxidants it is used for both skin and hair care because it repairs and is deeply moisturising.
Rosehip Seed Oil– Rosehip oil is derived from the seeds of rose bushes. It has a high concentration of essential fatty acids which are beneficial to the skin. It has a high content of Vitamin C, and is an effective antioxidant which helps reduce the appearance of scarring, hyper-pigmentation, and skin damage.
Jojoba Oil- Jojoba berries when cold- pressed contains a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
Avocado Oil- Extracted from the avocado kernel it is full of essential fatty acids. The oil is absorbed easily into the skin and it is a great anti-ageing agent, making it effective against age spots. It also protects the skin from UV rays and prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
Natural Vitamin E- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
Argania spinosa* (Argan Oil), Persea armeniaca* (Avocado Oil), Rosa canina* (Rosehip Oil), Simmondsia chinensis* (Jojoba Oil), Tocopherol* (Vitamin-E Oil), Damask Rose Oil* (Rose Essential Oil), Cananga odorata* (Ylang Ylang Essential Oil), Jasminum officinalis* (Jasmine Essential Oil)
*Ingredients from certified Organic Farming
How To Use
- To use as a massage oil – Take a few drops and gently massage in circular motion paying attention to sore spots. Let it soak for a few minutes before washing off.
- To use as a bath tub oil – Add two spoons to warm bath water and transform your bath into a pampering spa to de-stress and re-energise
- To use as an after bath/ shower oil – To moisturise the skin, take a liberal amount and smooth it all over the damp body after cleansing or shower, for deeper penetration.
Our multi-purpose bath and body oils are deeply nourishing and extremely relaxing. Made with botanical infused oils, essential oils and organic cold pressed oils they are highly therapeutic and refresh the body and mind. These versatile oils can be used for body massages or as bath oils.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
When you pour the oil into your palm each time, make sure that your palms are dry, so as to not let any kind of water to come in contact with oil. For example pure, unrefined Coconut Oil can get easily rancid with slightest of water or moisture contamination. You need to make sure that the cap is closed tightly after each use.
Since they are all natural and preservative free, to achieve the best potency please use our oils within 4 – 5 months after opening. You may refrigerate them to extend the shelf life after opening. Place the bottle towards the back of the refrigerator, away from the door to avoid outside temp changes affecting it. Oils might turn cloudy due to refrigeration, but not to worry their quality will remain unaffected. Just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency. DO NOT PUT OIL in FREEZER!!!
We request you to reuse the bottles as much as possible. A few good washes with soap and warm water will take the greasiness of the oil normally away. Dry them well and bottles would be ready for the next use.