Rose Ylang Ylang Beeswax Candle
Regular candles are made of paraffin which is the muck at the bottom of a barrel of crude oil. This is mixed with more chemicals in form of perfumes and colours to make it appealing. When it burns, it releases a slew of chemicals which are easily inhaled – these cause respiratory illnesses and two of these chemicals are known carcinogens.
Our candles are made from naturally derived beeswax and as it burns, it releases negative ions, creating a similar effect as house plants. This quality therefore, helps to mop up chemicals suspended in the air. Beeswax candles can be used therapeutically to reduce the incidences of allergies, asthma, and hay fever.