Organic Rice Flour, Camellia & Orange Face Scrub (For Normal to Combination Skin)
Net Weight : 35g & 75g
A decongesting and exfoliating scrub that polishes, refines and makes skin satiny smooth! Formulated with traditional Rice flour that removes stubborn oil from trouble zones, antioxidant rich Camellia, which prevents signs of ageing and refreshing Orange for an instant zing, this scrub is an absolute must have. Reveal geisha like smooth, toned and refreshed skin with this scrub crafted with Oriental beauty secrets!
A word of caution –
Congratulations on choosing Juicy Chemistry’s hand crafted certified organic skincare products for your concern. However, if you have switched to an all-natural/organic skincare line to solve your problem, there may be a possibility that upon using the products there could be a sudden surge of more acne and pimples.
This is commonly known as a ‘skin purge’, a process where skin is undergoing a detox process. While it may be scary, it is body’s natural way of eliminating toxins. It should calm down in a few days.
A unique formulation with nourishing botanicals, this face scrub exfoliates dead skin, refines pores and improves skin’s texture.
Rice Flour gently exfoliates to remove dead skin and impurities. A natural skin lightening agent, it improves skin tone as well as firmness. Rice flour absorbs excess oil and prevents acne. This humble ingredient is also an effective anti-inflammatory which soothes sunburn and reduces dark spots and scars.
Treasured beauty oil, Camellia is an anti-ageing elixir that fights free radicals, reduces the signs of ageing and repairs damage caused by sun exposure.
High Vitamin C content in Orange makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin.
Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory Tea Tree helps to bust acne, fights free radicals and promotes healthier skin. The powerful oil delivers anti-ageing benefits and makes skin look flawless and radiant.
The grainy texture of Himalayan Salt and a mix of different sugars gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells making skin soft and naturally radiant.
- Made fresh by you: activated at the moment of use, delivering maximum amount of nutrients to your skin
- The exfoliating microdermabrasion process increases blood circulation in your capillaries assisting with plumping and invigorating your skin and giving it a radiant glow
- Gently buffs away dead skin cells for a soft & supple looking skin with improved texture and even tone
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin
- Reduces sun-damage and scars
- Suitable for normal skin type
- Enriched with Rice Flour, Camellia and Orange along with an intensive blend of hydrating oils.
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
Rice Flour- The powerful beauty secret from the Orient; Rice is prized for its skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to its natural anti-ageing and oil-absorbing properties, rice flour is now widely used in skincare products across the world.
Green Tea- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. We use green tea in our products due to its antibacterial properties. When powdered, it has a lovely texture which works wonderfully in a face masks & scrubs. When applied on skin, green tea provides a much needed boost of anti-oxidants which combat free radicals.
Camellia Seed Oil- Camellia oil, also known as tea seed oil is the actual green tea oil. It comes from the seeds of Camellia sinensis, the plant from which all the tea is made. Due to its exceptionally high oleic acid (omega – 9) content,it has an outstanding moisture retaining ability and is one of the most rapidly absorbed plant oils. Furthermore it also contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil– High Vitamin C content in Orange makes skin radiant. It also helps in collagen production resulting in supple and age-less skin.
Tea Tree Essential Oil- Tea tree oil is an effective antibacterial and antiseptic. We use this product in our anti-acne products as it promotes healing and prevents the spread of acne. It is also effective against dandruff and other skin infections.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The olive tree is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Jojoba Oil – Jojoba berries when cold- pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
Natural Vitamin-E– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is absorbed easily into the skin. This vitamin is essential for healthy skin, and hair as it is needed for cell protection and maintenance. As a fat-soluble vitamin, it easily lends itself to cosmetic application.
Demerara Sugar – Demerara Sugar is rich in minerals that help enrich the skin with vital nutrients and exfoliate deeply. A natural source of Glycolic acid, it helps regenerate skin cells to reveal younger, fresher looking skin.
Cane Sugar – The gentle scrubbing on skin helps in removing dead cells, damaged skin and clears clogged pores. It helps prevent acne, blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes.
Brown Sugar- Brown sugar retains all the nutritional properties of natural sugar cane and it is a form of raw sugar. We use it as a natural exfoliant to help maintain healthy & nourished skin. It also acts as a preservative due to its rich anti-bacterial properties.
Himalayan Rock Salt- Himalayan salt is millions of years old and untouched by pollutants that are contained in many types of ocean salts. It has a distinctive pink colour and it contains around 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. In our products, this ingredient acts to improve circulation, infuse the skin with its minerals, and firm the skin.
White Sugar- We add this to our products to act as an exfoliant.
Delivery and Return
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above Rs. 1000
- All orders shipped from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by reputed courier agencies. Please note that we do not control courier agency delivery schedules. Any change in delivery time and place requested by the customer will be obliged strictly on discretion of the courier agency.
- Order deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday. We request you to kindly make alternative arrangements for COD payments in case you are not available to receive the courier.
- 7-14 business days for domestic delivery
- 14-21 business days for international delivery
- Juicy Chemistry will refund or replace products that are faulty or damaged, or do not match the product ordered from the Website. Please email us within 7 days of receipt of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org full instructions on how to proceed with returning the product and obtaining your replacement or refund.
- Juicy Chemistry does not accept returns of opened or used product.
- We cannot accept returns of products that cause a skin reaction, since this type of response is caused by an individual’s sensitivity to an ingredient, and cannot be predicted by us. We strongly encourage our customers to purchase smaller sizes of our products before investing in a full sized product, to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
Oryza sativa (rice) powder*,sucrose*,sodium chloride,sucrose*,camellia sinensis leaf extract*,citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*,olea europaea (olive) oil*,simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil)*,tocopherol,camelina sativa(camellia) seed oil*, melaleuca alterniflora (tea tree) oil*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
76.54 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
- Rinse face with warm water to open up your pores
- Using the clean and dry wooden spatula, scoop out a pea-sized amount into your palm.
- Add your favorite hydrosol to make a runny paste consistency and massage gently in wide, circular strokes in an upward direction with your index and middle fingers avoiding the area around your eyes and lips.
- Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores.
Leave it on for 5-10 mins (Until Completely dry) revel in the sensation!
- Pat dry.
- Use only once or twice a week!
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use the wee spoon provided to scoop a small amount of scrub, because that is all you will need. Remember, a little goes a long way!
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
For long lasting product you may consider the following,
Keep the jar lid tightly closed after each use.
Use the wooden spoon provided or any dry spoon (if you lose it) when scooping scrub from the jar. The wooden spoon can be washed and cleaned and stored for next time use.
Scoop only what you need.
For dry powders, scoop out few spoons into a bowl; mix with water or pure floral waters to make a smooth paste of desired consistency for application. Make sure you close the jar lid immediately to avoid air contamination.
For all scrubs, make sure that water does not get inside your jar and scrub! REMEMBER – bacteria loves water!
Keep in a COOL, DRY PLACE. Don’t expose it to direct heat or sun!